5th February 2016, 09:39 AM
amoldesai77

NT-B (Lohar) caste 32 years old graduate is eligible for MPSC exam?

Hello sir,

My name is Amol Desai my caste is NT-B (Lohar) and i am graduated from B.com with 50% and right now my age is 32 the am i eligible for MPSC exam?

Pls reply........

30th July 2016, 04:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NT-B (Lohar) caste 32 years old graduate is eligible for MPSC exam?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the same examination is held once every year by concerned department of education for recruitment of administrative officer within the same state.

The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as following :-

You must have the nationality of India.

Your must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of same degree are also eligible.

Your age must be within 21 years to 33 in case you belong to general category. Further relaxation of 3 years and 5 years is applicable for OBC and SC/ST candidates as per the government norms.

So being 32 years old graduate candidate you are eligible for appearing in the same examination even your category NT-B ( lohar ) does not get the benefit of age relaxation.

For more details regarding the same examination you can vist the official website of same i.e; www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?