16th December 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in Maharashtra PSC exams if completed Graduation in other state?

Sir,
I have completed my Graduation from the university of another state but not Maharashtra due to some reason. Can I sit for Maharashtra PSC exams with a degree of Graduation of another state? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate from Maharashtra can appear in MP PSC exam?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  3. How can I apply for SI of Police in Kerala?
  4. What is the scope for electronics and telecommunication engineer in PSU exam
  5. How to become a DSP Officer while in B.Tech final year?
  6. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  7. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  8. Will I get OBC reservation benefits for exams held by Maharashtra State?
  9. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for PSC exam at an age of 34 years?
  11. Am I eligible for Police job? What course should I take after 10th?
  12. Whether a student from LPU can apply for state PSC exam?
  13. Last date of submission of forms of Maharashtra state MBA entrance exam?
  14. Which are the entrance exams other then GATE for M.Tech admission? Any PG CET exams conducted in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for these exams?
  15. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  16. Recruitment exams available in PSC to apply for 25 years old B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  17. Can I try for MPSC exam after electrical diploma?
  18. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
26th December 2015, 09:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in Maharashtra PSC exams if completed Graduation in other state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Graduation from the university of another state but not Maharashtra due to some reason. Can I sit for Maharashtra PSC exams with a degree of Graduation of another state? Please answer me.
Yes, you are eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam. You must be residential candidate of Maharashtra.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview
18th January 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in Maharashtra PSC exams if completed Graduation in other state?

Sir, I have completed my all study even my graduation from another state (M.P.) ,But now iam married in maharashra state. Sir can i sit for maharashtra psc exams ? Please answer me. Thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?