4th August 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Number of MBBS seats in Rangaraya medical college?

Number of mbbs seats in rangaraya medical college

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the number of seats for MBBS in medical college Tanda(HP)?
  2. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  3. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  4. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  6. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  7. Number of seats available for MBBS this year in BJ medical college of Pune?
  8. Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?
  9. How many seats are remaining in CG Medical College for MBBS course?
  10. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  11. Number of seats in Hyderabad in each medical college? Seats in A Category and for minority students? What should be the approximate rank to get a seat in MBBS in Hyderabad?
  12. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  14. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  15. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  16. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  17. How to get a seat in Rangaraya medical college?
  18. How many seats are available in each states and union territories for MBBS in India? Number of seats in South India and Kerala?
15th June 2015, 11:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of MBBS seats in Rangaraya medical college?

** College Nam

--> Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh

** Management = Govt.

** Year of Establishment = 1958

** Address = Madhavanagar Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.

** Telephone = +91- 884 – 2363401, 2376206, 2376515

** Fax = +91 – 884 – 2363401

** Mobile = +91 – 9849903099

** Website = www.rmc.ac.in

** MBBS Seats = 200 Seats.

** PG Seats = 111 Seats.

** Recognition = Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?