5th February 2012, 08:05 PM
joganshankar

Number of PG medical seats under COMEDK?

Can you please inform me about number of pg medical seats under comedk?

Related Questions:
  1. Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available?
  2. Number of PG medical seats under COMEDK?
  3. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  4. Number of seats in comedk exam for other states in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many PG medical seats are available in Karnataka? What is the distribution between PGET and COMEDK? What is the subjectwise seat availability?
  6. Will I get MBBS seat having 84 out of 180 in COMEDK? How many seats are reserved for Tamil Nadu students?
  7. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
  8. How many seats are available in each private college under COMEDK for outside state students?
  9. Can I discontinue BME and join Medicine in 2016 after qualifying COMEDK 2016? -- [New]
  10. How many seats are available to study in MDS through COMEDK PGET for Open category student?
  11. Number of seats available in COMEDK for Karnataka students?
  12. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  13. Which all exams do I have to clear after doing BDS in Bidar Karnataka?
  14. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  15. Total number of seats available in BDS as well as MBBS COMEDK for general non Karnatican students?
  16. Can I get a medical seat after scoring 16638 in COMEDK?
  17. How much rank should I get to get a MBBS seat in COMEDK test? List of the medical colleges in Maharashtra? How many seats are there for students?
  18. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
19th February 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of PG medical seats under COMEDK?

Number of PG medical seats under COMEDK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?