18th February 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any technical post in Air Force after passing B.Tech CSE?

sir i m in final yrs betech cse , but my dob is 1986, can i apply for any technical post in air force. If it is, then name of exam n when its exam held. Please email me on [email protected]

19th February 2012, 12:43 AM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Can I apply for any technical post in Air Force after passing B.Tech CSE?

Dear Surely ,

The Union Public Service Commission will hold the examination on 15th April, 2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 129th Course, and for the 91st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from December 2012

Conditions of eligibility
Those candidates who have failed INSB/PABT earlier are not eligible for Air Force

Else no other condition can stop you from applying in Air Force.

Best Regards
19th February 2012, 12:10 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any technical post in Air Force after passing B.Tech CSE?

Yes, you can apply for any technical post in Air Force after B.Tech. through TGE and AFCAT.

TGE-TECHNICAL GRADUATE ENTRY scheme the eligible candidate should be a graduate engineer.

AFCAT - AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by Indian Air Force for selection of officer in various branches of Air Force:-

FLYING BRANCH
TECHNICAL BRANCH
GROUND DUTY BRANCH

The candidate should be graduate degree holder in any stream from a recognised University having secured 60% marks in aggregate.

For Tecnical the candidate should be a graduate B.Tech. engineer.

The age should be within 19 to 23 years for Flying Branch, within 18 to 28 years for for Technical Branch and within 20 to 23 years for Ground Duty Branch.

The selection is through three phases:-

Written Exam
SSB personal Interview
Medical Test

For more information you may log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?