12th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Objective type questions on UGC NET for management(HRM)?

I am going to appear in UGC -NET in management (HRM), which now will be in objective type so i want objective type question on UGC Net for management (HRM)

18th April 2012, 08:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Objective type questions on UGC NET for management(HRM)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to appear in UGC -NET in management (HRM), which now will be in objective type so i want objective type question on UGC Net for management (HRM)
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

If you have completed your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks then you are eligible for this examination.

The Notification of NET Examination was already Published and the last date of apply for this examination online 30/April/2012.

The examination is Conducted soon on 24/June/2012.

All three NET Examination paper will be Objective and it is applicable for JUNE NET Examination.

Examination Pattern :

~~ First : I 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted 50x2 = 100 1¼ Hours

~~ First : II 50 questions all of which are compulsory 50x2 = 100 1¼ Hours

~~ Second : III 75 questions all of which are compulsory 75x2 = 150 2½ Hours.

So, I Can not provide you the Objective papers of NET Examination, You have to study for this examination as per the pattern and Syllabus.

I only Provide you the previous year Paper of NET Examination. So please check the given Paper and Keep Practice. If you need more Information then check official website.

Download Previous Papers :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 55.pdf(514.4 KB, 692 views)
File Type: pdf J-55-11.pdf(168.4 KB, 434 views)
File Type: pdf J-5510.pdf(212.7 KB, 414 views)
File Type: pdf D-55-10.pdf(204.9 KB, 393 views)
6th July 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

is it true that this year in ugc-net exam for human resource management subject, the questions in part 3 were mostly asked from labour welfare and industrial relations?
3rd May 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

when we classify managers according to their level in the organization they are described as......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?