7th March 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student.I want to pursuing my master degree in mechanical engineering field(production,manufacturing,thermal),which country is good for me and what is the admission procedure and also tell me the name of the exam and selection criteria. Please give me some idea about the preparation.?

8th March 2015, 11:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?

It is best to pursue your higher studies in foreign countries like US, Germany, UK, Canada, etc. You can pursue MS or M.Tech or MBA course after completion of your B.Tech course. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in foreign universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination, you can apply for admission to MS course in foreign universities. You can prepare for examinations by taking coaching from any reputed coaching institutes like Visu Academy, Manhattan Review, etc.
8th March 2015, 12:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is good to do higher studies after Mechanical Engineering?

Most of the students from Mechanical engineering stream, wish to pursue their MS in Germany. That's because Germany is the country, where mechanical engineers can find good career opportunities.As we all know, that Germany is the best country in Automobile industry, Manufacturing and production industries. So, as a mechanical engineer, you can find many job opportunities in Germany.
To pursue MS in Germany, first you have to complete IELTS exam. After completing the IELTS exam, you can apply for admission by sending your application along with your IELTS score.

IELTS :-
IELTS is an exam, which is used to assess the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. And IELTS exam score is calculated in 10 bands. It is better to score minimum 6.5 bands to get admission in a good university
Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
8th March 2015, 03:23 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student.I want to pursuing my master degree in mechanical engineering field(production,manufacturing,thermal),which country is good for me and what is the admission procedure and also tell me the name of the exam and selection criteria. Please give me some idea about the preparation.?
When it comes to Mechanical Engineering there is no country better than Germany.
Germany is the best in the world when it comes to manufacturing and inventing new technologies mainly in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
Germany is also one of the best countries when it comes to living and studying.
So you should try to get yourself admitted into one of the Best Universities of Germany.
To get yourself admitted you will have to give two Examinations GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
TOEFL Examination is also another must for the aspiring candidates who wants to study Abroad.

To get into the Universities of Germany you will have to score nicely and then you will be provided a list of Universities from where you will have to select a few of them according to your preference.
You will also have the opportunity to choose which specialization you want to take up and after you have done that the Personal Interview will be conducted generally via Skype Calling.
If you are able to convince the Interviewer that you are a good student willing to do work in the field of your interest then you will be definitely selected.
You may also be rewarded with a Scholarship if you are good with the Interview and if you have a good academic record throughout.

This is the process in general that you will have to follow to get yourself admitted into Universities of Abroad.
So you need to prepare for the Examination and then you will have to follow the procedure to get yourself admitted into the Universities of Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?