Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MCA entrance? I am studying BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssandeep kumar View Post
sir, i am studing in bca but i had not mathmetics in 10+2
i had 10+2 in commerce so can i am eligible in mca entrance
AIMCET or NIMCET
please reply me sir thank you!
Yes your eligible to apply for MCA Course After Completing BCA Course . The Applicant who Complete BCA Course are eligible to apply for MCA Course .

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applicant the duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course :-
  • The Applicant should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
  • The Applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course .
  • There is No age limit for this MCA Course
  • The Applicant should Qualified in Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution .

Admission Procedure :-

The Admission for this MCA Course is based on the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution .Every Institution may conduct entrance examination within the College , Based on the Entrance Examination performance you may get admission for MCA Course.

The Follwing reputed Instituiton may conduct entrane examination within the College, Delhi University Entrance Examination / Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination / All India MCA Common Entrance Test / Pune University Entrance Examination / Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination Etc........

Books for MCA Entrance Examination :-

A Complete Guide For MCA Entrance Examination by R. S. Aggarwal
Publisher :- S. Chand Publisher
Price :- Rs. 265

Master Of Computer Application Entrance Examination by R. Gupta
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House
Price :- Rs. 210

MCA Entrance Of All India Universities by Gk
Publisher :- G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price :- Rs. 595

Best MCA Colleges in India :-
  • Delhi University
  • Hyderabad University
  • Vellore Institute of Technology
  • Mumbai University
  • Pune University
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Andhra University
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Birla Institute of Technology
17th September 2012, 09:33 PM
tanni13

Yes you are eligible for MCA,

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applicant the duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course :-
• The Applicant should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .
• The Applicant should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course .
• There is No age limit for this MCA Course
• The Applicant should Qualified in Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution .
I am giving you some list of some known colleges in India for MCA-
• Delhi University
• Hyderabad University
• Vellore Institute of Technology
• Mumbai University
• Sikkim Manipal University
• Aligarh Muslim University
• Andhra University
• Birla Institute of Technology
17th September 2012, 09:50 PM
Astha sinhaa

Hello dear,

Yes,after Completing BCA Course you are eligible for MCA Course.In 12th standard you having Mathematics or not, it's not an issue.You are studying in BCA Course. So, Definitely you are eligible for MCA Course. Because BCA is an Basic Bachelor degree for MCA Course.
MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester.

Bachelor degree is the Basic Academic Qualification to apply for MCA Course. You should score atleast 60% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for 5% Percentage of marks for sc/st candidates.
No Age Limit.

Apart from this Academic Qualficiation you have to Crack the MCA Entrance Examination.The Admission for MCA Course is based on the Entrance Examination performance.So, If your score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination than you may get admission for MCA Course in reputed College.

MCA Entrance Examination

Pune University Entrance Examination
Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination
Delhi University Entrance Examination
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
All India MCA Common Entrance Test

Best Institutes for MCA Course

Vellore Institute of Technology
Mumbai University
Pune University
Sikkim Manipal University
Aligarh Muslim University
Andhra University
Banaras Hindu University
Birla Institute of Technology
Delhi University
Hyderabad University

After completing your MCA you will get good job in software companies like

*IBM
*DELL
*WIPRO
*HCL
*TCS

Like these jobs you will get easily with high salary.....So dear you are eligible for this course.....

All the best!!!
17th September 2012, 09:56 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MCA - MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION is a three years Post Graduation course and cab be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation in any stream with 60% marks from a recognised University. The candidate should have studied Mathematics in 12th level or Graduation. There is no upper age limit for application to MCA. The admission is conducted on the basis of score through entrance examination.

So you can apply for MCA as you have completed Graduation in Computer Application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?