3rd March 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better between Architecture and Civil engineering in terms of Scope, placement and earning?

Which one is better between Architecture and Civil Engineering in terms of Scope, Placement and earnings? Please do let me know the same asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between Architecture and Civil Engineering in terms of Scope, Placement and earnings?
  2. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope of MBBS? Is this field good in terms of earning?
  4. Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?
  5. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  6. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  7. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  8. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  9. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  10. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  11. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  12. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  13. Scope for Civil Engineers who acquired M.Tech in Civil? Is MBA necessary for better placement? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.E.?
  14. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  15. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  16. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
  17. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Eligibility for Architecture after Civil engineering?
15th March 2016, 11:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between Architecture and Civil engineering in terms of Scope, placement and earning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which one is better between Architecture and Civil Engineering in terms of Scope, Placement and earnings? Please do let me know the same asap.
Both the courses i.e. B.Tech in Civil as well as B.Arch are good graduation courses to opt for.

On the basis of your profession, you will be recruited in different companies.

However, if you are pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering, then you will be having more opportunities in future.

Best colleges to pursue for Civil engineering includes:
  • Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi)
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
  • Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras)
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
  • Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS-Pilani)
  • Institute of Technology - Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU)
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)
  • National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
  • Delhi Technological University
  • National Institute of Technology, Warangal
  • National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Patna
  • Jadavpur University (Faculty of Engineering & Technology), Kolkata
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology, Allahabad
  • PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
  • PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
  • Bengal Engineering and Science University, Kolkata
  • Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

Best colleges for pursuing B.Arch course includes:
  • School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
  • IIT, Khargpur
  • IIT, Roorkee
  • Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai
  • NIT, Tiruchirapalli
  • Jadavpur University, Kolkata
  • BIT, Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?