25th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do dietitian course after graduating in Arts? I am 35 years old

I m graduate in arts can I do dietitian course.I want to become dietitian but I graduate in arts. I m 35 yr old can I do dietitian course

2nd September 2015, 10:28 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do dietitian course after graduating in Arts? I am 35 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m graduate in arts can I do dietitian course.I want to become dietitian but I graduate in arts. I m 35 yr old can I do dietitian course
No, you are not eligible for dietitian course as the minimum eligibility for doing this course is 10+2 with science stream or B.SC degree. Since you are from Arts stream so unfortunately you cannot apply for this course.
24th August 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do dietitian course after graduating in Arts? I am 35 years old

Can I do dietitian course after graduating in Arts? I have a good knowledge aboute Diatitian I am 27 years old, please tell me have any chance.
25th August 2017, 04:33 AM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do dietitian course after graduating in Arts? I have a good knowledge aboute Diatitian I am 27 years old, please tell me have any chance.
No you are not eligible to apply for dietitian course after completing your graduation in Arts stream. The candidates should have a B.Sc degree to become a dietitian.

Dietitian prospects is developing in every field. There are millions of diabetic patients and also other patients suffering from different diseases in the country for which India needs efficient dietitians in large numbers.

To become a dietitian who is recognized by the Medical Council of India, the candidates need to pursue any of the following courses-

B.Sc in Home Science(3 years)
B.Sc in Nutrition(3 years)
B.Tech in Food Technology(4 years).

The candidates need to take an entrance examination for admission of candidates in the undergraduate courses. The eligibility criteria are

Candidates should have passed 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology(PCB) as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

The candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in 10+2 level.

There is no age criteria.
4th May 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have arts stream with home science and want to do BSC in food and nutrition ?? Is there any way to get it
3rd September 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I take commerce in 10 2 and then become a dietician ?
25th February 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I studied Bipc and BA LLB. So can I study dietitian and nutrition course and how much age criteria for dietitian?
25th February 2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

I studied Bipc in inter. After BA LLB completed. I want to become a dietitian and my age is below 40.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?