20th July 2011, 11:40 PM
rajeev49

Which one to choose between MBA in HR and Aviation Management? Pay scale for both the courses and opportunities in future?

hi........ i m rajeev completed my engg. in computer science. now planning to do mba in hr or in aviation management.i m bit confused which to choose.i need pay scale for both courses and also the opportunity in future.

11th October 2011, 07:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between MBA in HR and Aviation Management? Pay scale for both the courses and opportunities in future?

There are high opportunities after completing the MBA. An MBA in HR and aviation management is having high scope. You can join for jobs in both the sectors. Regarding the choice of the courses, it should be depending on your interest towards the particular field. Before taking up the course you have to take up a clear research and analysis regarding the opportunities and remuneration of each area and decide accordingly.
3rd February 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one to choose between MBA in HR and Aviation Management? Pay scale for both the courses and opportunities in future?

Can I go for MBA in Aviation Management after my B.Com. What are the job opportunities
13th February 2022, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm really confused, I don't know if i have to take BBA in HR or aviation. I'm actually interested in airlines and i'll do anything related to that but the thing is my family says there is more scope in HR than aviation because the scope is limited. But i want to do something different because my dad is also an HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?