18th December 2010, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?

After completion of b-tech civil engineering, Is it better to do MBA or m-tech.and also tell me what were the opportunities of mba and m tech and also which will be having more pay scale and annual income

Related Questions:
  1. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE? -- [New]
  2. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  3. Mtech or C-DAC?
  4. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  6. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  7. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies?
  8. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  9. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech after the completion of MBA?
  11. Is M.Tech not useful after doing B.Tech ECE? Can I do M.Tech?
  12. Should I go for M.Tech or MBA after scoring 68% aggregate in B.Tech?
  13. Cutoff required in MAT and SNAP to enter SIBM Pune and Christ College Bangalore?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Institutes providing coaching for VLSI course? I have completed my B.Tech
  16. MBA or Mtech, neither interested in business nor in technical
  17. How to get a job in a Core Company? What are the requirements and how should one prepare?
  18. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2010, 01:17 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of b-tech civil engineering, Is it better to do MBA or m-tech.and also tell me what were the opportunities of mba and m tech and also which will be having more pay scale and annual income
Both streams are good at their own places. If you are really skilled then, which ever the stream you join you will have a good pay.

If you pursue M.Tech from IIT's or any other top institutes then you will have definitely have good job opportunities.

And if you pursue MBA form ISB's and IIM's then you may have good opportunities.

Apart from these aspects, it your interest whether to excel in the technical field or management.

I would suggest you to go ahead with M.Tech, Engineering is really good and its such a stream that where we learn lot of things.
1st March 2011, 09:24 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?

Hi,

It all depends on your interest at this stage. A deterministic career aspires for different goals which vary from person to person.

If you have settled down your mind in the typical professional way, that is to gain or achieve maximum pay scale, then of course you should go for management studies.

M.Tech involves the study of your graduation study field and MBA is totally different from your technical background rather with managerial courses in it.

Doing MBA in construction management will give you opportunities in the managerial posts in govt or private construction companies.

Whether, after doing M.Tech also you can get number of options to work in different construction organizations. But the academic opportunities are much better in this case. You can join various institutes as a lecturer.

You have got the basic difference between these two courses. Now it is your decision what you want to do next.

Good luck!!
18th March 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

An M-Tech in Management, will allow me job opportunities in which sector ?
21st May 2011, 06:11 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

This is very difficult to comparison in between the management and engineering both are good at there places. Now it depend in which sector you have more interest and that interest will give you more package.
After your B.Tech it will be good if you continue your study and do M.Tech because If your initial stage and in the technical field there are lot of job opportunity but the main things is that from where are you doing your M.Tech if you have joined IIT’S then it will help you to full fill your dream.
Sometime it happen that due to the parents pressure students join the engineering but they don’t have the interest in them, they have interest in other field then its my advice to those candidate after this course you have the chance to show your talent in the other fields.
12th September 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

which course is better to study after the completion of MBA?
13th September 2011, 05:10 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
It is not a good option to compare MBA with M.Tech
These are totally different in nature.
If you go for M.Tech then the technical field from where you belong will provide you a lot of job opportunity.
If you want to go for MBA then you will have to join the management of the companies.
It also depends on the institute/university from where you are doing your Masters.
As per as the salary is concerned MBA is a much better option.
All the very best.
13th November 2011, 12:27 AM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Both streams are good at their own places. If you are really skilled then, which ever the stream you join you will have a good pay.
30th October 2012, 07:34 PM
suraj391

Hello,
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
is a post graduation course that can only be
done after the completion of your graduation..

You need to be at least a graduate in any stream..be it arts,science or commerce..

Graduation degree in turn needs you to be a 12th pass
out first so that you can go for graduation..

So,you need to follow the steps accordingly in order to pursue MBA..

Without taking these steps and attaining these minimum qualifications..
you cannot do MBA..

There are various MBA entrance exams in India for admission to the best
MBA colleges in India like :-

CAT
XAT
MAT
JIPMER
and many more..

thaxsss
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?