16th May 2015, 07:37 PM
purushothama h shetty

Which one is easy PCMB or PCME or PCMC?

I have completed 10th exam and now I am confused whether to take PCMB, PCME, or PCMC in 1st PU please tell me which is easy, good and has a good career

17th May 2015, 10:30 AM
savneybillford

Default Re: Which one is easy PCMB or PCME or PCMC?

Hello,
Congratulations on completing your 10th grade. The three combinations you ask have PCM in common so lets leave them aside. We will see only Biology, Electronics and Computers. Easiest among these are based on ones interests. If you like how nature and living organisms work and if you love to sketch then go for biology. You will find it to be easy. If you like to work with machines and love doing mechanical work then you will find that a lot in electronics. If you like programming and coding softwares then computer science is your field.
Have a wise decision. Good luck.
18th May 2015, 12:07 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You are looking much anxious over selection of stream in 11th standard.

# Your concern is much reasonable. As you are passing through career building stage now. It is the high time to take right decision at this juncture of life.

# The decision taken by you right now will decide the path of your career.

# I would like to clarify you that neither any stream is easy nor difficult. It is the interest, knowledge, sincerity, dedication and performance of the student in the concerned stream which makes that stream easy or difficult.

# You are advised to decide it yourself regarding choosing stream keeping in mind the following factors:

* Your aim in life.
* In which subjects you have keen interest?
* In which subjects you have strong basic concepts?
* Career prospects in concerned stream.
* Job prospects in concerned stream.

# You may seek advice from any expert in this regard. Also keep consulting with your parents, teachers and well-wishers in this regard.

# Note that the last and final decision should be taken by yourself. As it is your own life and your own career. You have to face the whole life alone.
10th May 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm 10th now and I wanna become a mechanical engineer , but which subject should I choose. Should I take PCMC or PCME ?
And can you suggest me a best puc in mangalore! !
11th May 2016, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to take up civil engineering after my 12th. I have just finished my 10th .which 1 wld b appropriate for civil engineering?
8th January 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

May i know which is the easy engineering course and most highly paid with salary
15th March 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Now I am 10th I want to become fashion designer so in puc what should I take, should I take PCMC or PCMB or what else I should take ???
1st April 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th and I wanted to become a chemical engineer so what should I opt (PCMB or PCMC)
28th April 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to become e a mechanical engineer. So should I take pcmc or pcme? And which is the best college in bangalore. I have finished my 10th
11th May 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have just passed sslc exam I am confused to take pcm (B.C.) use of this two is what in pcmb I have taken and made engineering or not I am interested in computer science.
25th November 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Which stream in engineering has more scope in India??? The salary should be high though and the job should be easily available.
28th November 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have just passed sslc exam I am confused to take pcm (B.E.) use of this two is what in pcmb I have taken and made engineering or not I am interested in computer science.
28th May 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in PCME but an astrologer told me that it is best suited for me to take PCMB so what shall I do
25th December 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th and I wanted to become a chemical engineer so what should I opt (PCMB or PCMC)
25th January 2019, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

To take NDA exam which combination in science stream is the best option right now iam in 10th cbse Airforce School
17th August 2020, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to join NDA after my 12th, so what to take in 11th please suggest. Contact- 9535388379 or email- [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?