24th March 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

I have very much interest in Computer & wanna take science so what can i do after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Com or B.A.(Economics) what should I study after completing 12th Science if interested in Economics? -- [New]
  2. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
  3. What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science
  4. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  6. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  7. Which course can I take after passing 12th science?
  8. Which is the best course that can be selected after passing 12th? I am a 12th passed science student -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  11. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Career options for computer science students other than engineering or BSc?
  13. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  14. Can a computer science engineer work in aeronautics?
  15. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  16. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
27th April 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

sir i am very intrested in computer i want to do some thing good in computer and i want a job.what can i do for compleet this
8th May 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

sir! what should i do after 12th if i have PCM with hindi in 12th.
i am really too confused so plz tell me.
12th May 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m intreasted in software engineering .what should i do??
13th May 2012, 12:38 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have very much interest in Computer & wanna take science so what can i do after 12th?
HI!
After passing 12th with science stream if you want to join computer stream then you have to do course like:-
> B.Tech Compute Science
> B.Tech Information Technology
> B.C.A

For admission in top college you have to have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E.E
> E.M.C.E.T
> B.I.T.S.A.T
> I.P-C.E.T
> D.C.E-C.E.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
13th May 2012, 01:17 AM
rmkartik

Wink Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

It is better to go for a b tech degree in cse.there are various institute in india which offers this and you can apply for it.be confident
13th May 2012, 01:35 PM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

after 12th there are lots of options winding around you. you are saying good at computers so if you are interested in engineering adopt cse or it branch branch in good college........and you are saying science too so if u choose electronics branch as is a core so that you can full fill your wish.
13th May 2012, 01:39 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
hello
you are asking about what to do after 12th class you have interest in computer & want to take with science.

you can choose the engineering. because you want to take computer with science then engineering is best option for you.
In engineering you can take CS and IT branch in the engineering. but after 1st year physics and chemistry subject will be reduce from the engineering and after that you will study only on the computer and little bit aome other subject that depend on the university syllabus.
you you are not interested in the engineering. you can do diploma in computer stream this is also a good option for you. After complete diploma you can enter again in engineering stream or you can get good job on the basis on diploma but there is not good salary after taking job via diploma but after engineering you can take good salary rather then diploma
for engineering you have to give the entrance exam like
IIT
AIEEE
CPT
BITS
BHU etc.
after acording to rank you can get admission in you choice college which you fill in the counseling.
best of luck.
thank you.
13th May 2012, 06:05 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
sir i am very intrested in computer i want to do some thing good in computer and i want a job.what can i do for compleet this

After 12th you do graduation in computer stream through courses:

- B.E.
- B.TECH
- BCA

Exams available for above courses:
- IIT-JEE
- AIEEE
- BITSAT
- ISAT
- EMCET
- IPCET
and many more..

LIST OF GOVERNMENT JOBS AVAILABLE ARE :

1. INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION - ISRO.

2. BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED - BSNL.

3. INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED - IOCL.

4. BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED - BEL.

5. BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED - BHEL.

6. OIL INDIA LIMITED - OIL.

7. SAIL.

8. ONGC.

9. ECIL.

10. CDAC.

11. L & T etc.

LIST OF SOME PRIVATE COMPANIES

1. INFOSYS
2. TCS
3. WIPRO
4. TECH MAHINDRA
5. ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES
6. COGNIZANT
7. HCL
8. BIRLASOFT LMT.
9. HP
13th May 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i m also intersted in computer what can i do after 12th?
14th May 2012, 07:50 PM
hitesh kumarsharma

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

Quote:
hey there are many things can do computer engnirring;and many more.
18th May 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,what can i do after 12th plz suggest me
20th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

which course should i choose if i got 70% in 12th boards with science stream and i got less marks in pcm???
23rd May 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer but iam not intrested in physics,chemistry,maths?
30th May 2012, 12:16 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

Hi

It is indeed very good that you have interest in the Computers as right from the time Computers were invented and till today it has changed the world in every manner!

So there are many people who are interested in studying about the computers.
Just as you ask, Firstly I would suggest you take up Science stream. With this you would be given choices to take your 5th subjects amongst Economics, Computers, Physical Education, Engineering Drawing, etc..

So you can again take up Computers here and study the basics of it two years i.e in 11th and 12th.
After passing Class 12th with a very good percentage so that you can take up Engineering.

The Engineering stream of Computers is called the Computer Science Engineering. This is amongst the top Engineering streams in the market today.
You should score above 60% aggregate in your 12th so that you can sit for the Entrance Exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, WB JEE, BITSAT, UPTU, COMEDK, SRMEEE, VITEEE, etc..

Apart from this stream, you can go for your graduation in BCA as well. BCA stands for the Bachelor in Computer Applications and this is the graduation course about Computers..
After doing which you may also go for the MCA i.e Masters in Computer Applications.

Engineering in IT is another stream which you can look for.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regard
RANJEET
30th May 2012, 12:31 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

Quote:
What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer but iam not intrested in physics,chemistry,maths?
[SIZE=4]

This is the biggest question in 12th class/ hsc students mind today.

There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class for science, biology, non medical and computer science stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like

[/SIZE][SIZE=4]B.Sc,
B.E,
B.Tech,
MBBS,
BHM,
BCA,
hotel management,
engineering,
medical,
computers, etc.

[/SIZE][SIZE=5]There are many computer courses after 12th
[/SIZE][SIZE=4]computer applications,
.net,
ccna,
ccne,
software,
hardware and networking,
system administration,
internet security,
ethical hacking,
embedded systems,
IT,
computer programming,
bca,
bsc it courses.

[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4]so you need to choose in which course you are intrested

good luck
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
30th May 2012, 02:26 PM
VIVEK2525

Hi friends,

It is indeed very good that you have interest in the Computers as right from the time Computers were invented and till today it has changed the world in every manner!

Just as you ask, Firstly I would suggest you take up Science stream. With this you would be given choices to take your 5th subjects amongst Economics, Computers, Physical Education, Engineering Drawing, etc..

So you can again take up Computers here and study the basics of it two years i.e in 11th and 12th.
After passing Class 12th with a very good percentage so that you can take up Engineering.

The Engineering stream of Computers is called the Computer Science Engineering. This is amongst the top Engineering streams in the market today.
You should score above 60% aggregate in your 12th so that you can sit for the Entrance Exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, WB JEE, BITSAT, UPTU, COMEDK, SRMEEE, VITEEE, etc..

Apart from this stream, you can go for your graduation in BCA as well. BCA stands for the Bachelor in Computer Applications and this is the graduation course about Computers..
After doing which you may also go for the MCA i.e Masters in Computer Applications.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regard

vivek
30th May 2012, 02:30 PM
VIVEK2525

Hi friends,

Hope this helps

All the best

Regard

vivek
30th May 2012, 05:18 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hi,
After passing 12th you can take admission tests to join in B.E or B-Tech in computer science engineering or Information technology. If you want to do degree then you can do B.Sc computers or else BCA.

With regards
mani
31st May 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
1.bca
2.computer engg.
3.hardware&network engg.
your intrest is choose for best in your career.....
Computer engg.for looking for interestd computer section people......
Best of luck
7th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii!
I have passed 12th science with 50%...i am interested in computer engineering....so can i get admission for it wid 50% marks ?????
9th June 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii
i have passed 12th with arts sidewhat can i do plzzzz suggest me my intrest in computer
10th July 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

dear sir........
i have passed 12th with joc (computer technique) than next what can i do please suggest me i am interested in computer only
14th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

which is better for me bsc computer science or bsc non medical?
14th July 2012, 08:47 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Hi,
you can take B tech computer science if you are interested.
you can write AIEEE,IIT JEE, BIT SAT etc
All the best.
14th July 2012, 08:48 PM
KAVITHA DILEEP KUMAR

Hi,
you can take B tech computer science if you are interested.
you can write AIEEE,IIT JEE, BIT SAT etc
All the best.
14th July 2012, 09:49 PM
shrijan1990

hy,
you can choose the engineering. because you want to take computer with science then engineering is best option for you.
In engineering you can take CS and IT branch in the engineering. but after 1st year physics and chemistry subject will be reduce from the engineering and after that you will study only on the computer and little bit aome other subject that depend on the university syllabus.
you are not interested in the engineering. you can do diploma in computer stream this is also a good option for you.
26th July 2012, 05:31 PM
rch91

Quote:
If you have interest in computers then there are many courses available for you like
You can do BCA bachelor in computer application
Btech in Computer science or IT
short term courses like ethical hacking,web designing etc.
To get admission for btech you have to give competition exams like IIT,AIEEE,BITS etc.
For BCA no such exam is there only your 12th percentage is required.
26th July 2012, 05:32 PM
rch91

Quote:
If you have interest in computers then there are many courses available for you like
You can do BCA bachelor in computer application
Btech in Computer science or IT
short term courses like ethical hacking,web designing etc.
To get admission for btech you have to give competition exams like IIT,AIEEE,BITS,Vits etc.
For BCA no such exam is there only your 12th percentage is required.
You can get admission in top universities like delhi uni,pune uni etc.too if your percentage matches to the cut off.
14th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING HIGHER SECONDARY IN COMPUTER SCIENCE WHAT CAN I STUDY AFTER 12TH STANDARD I AM INTERSTED IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND TO JOIN IT COMPANIES ?
15th November 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Does cse stream done from ordinary college offers better jobs?
11th December 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

12th k bad kon se field me salary jyada hogi ...?
26th December 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what if i am interested in computer hardware engineering?
7th January 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i like computer science very mch..i want to do somthing very gud in this stream ..plz guide what type of courses are there ....and what the top collages that shuold i join after 12th
7th January 2013, 05:03 PM
SANDEEP K DEEDAWAT

Quote:
you can do BCA course after your 12th
7th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

Quote:
There are many area where computer students can learn some of them are

1. Artificial Intelligence
2. Wireless Computer Networks
3. Web Technologies
4. Software Developer
5. Graphics and Animation
6. Ethical hacking
7. Cyber Security

By learning any of the following courses it would be good for you to improve your knowledge but also for you to choose any one of the above course as your future specialization where you can lead a career.
11th February 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

what I can do after bca for perfect job?
26th February 2013, 06:43 PM
narendra B.

Exclamation Re: What can I do after 12th? I am interested in Computer and want to take science

Quote:

3. Web Technologies
4. Software Developer
6. Ethical hacking
7. Cyber Security
29th March 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th science stream student with comp. sc. as one of my subjects. what should i do after 12th if i am intrested in comp.'s
15th May 2013, 09:21 AM
hema yadhav

Quote:
Originally Posted by narendra B. View Post

3. Web Technologies
4. Software Developer
6. Ethical hacking
7. Cyber Security
can u please explain about cyber security...hw do i graduate in dat field?
6th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i got 58 percent on 12th science and in cet i got 69 marks in pcm what sholuld i do now plz tell me???
19th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studing 12th std in cbse commerce 'computer sci group but i want to become software eng or computer eng
21st June 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have pass 12th exam and i have 2 result because i could not clear 12th exam last time which option should i take i want to be an software eng
12th August 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

u can tell me the computer courses and degrees available after graduation?
22nd August 2013, 02:03 AM
Visnumohan

Quote:
You should prefer courses like bsc.computerscience, bsc.it. If you are precisely interested in computer networking you may choose BCA, if you are interested engineering field in computer you should prefer couses like b.tech computer engineering, electronics and communication.
There are alot of diploma couses available in both hardware and software fileds, these courses are genorously provided by polytechnic institutions.
2nd April 2014, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

i am a web developer n i hv done my 12th from scn side bt i found scn side very hard for me but i also want to be in computer side . what shoud i do ? i'm so confused plz help me :(
3rd June 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th science with 55% marks and I am interested in computer what I should do plz tell
14th September 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

iam studying 12th comp sci after 12th which uG course want to study ti get job fast
20th December 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am intrested in computers but not in maths which field i choose after 12th science pcm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?