24th April 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Which one has better scope between M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology in terms of future career build up?

I'm doing B.Sc (hons) in Microbiology from Gargi College under Delhi University. I want to ask whether M.Sc Biotechnology is better or M.Sc Microbiology is better? Which one has more scope in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  2. Career scope after M.Sc in microbiology?
  3. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  4. Which one is better, MSc biotech or MSc microbiology from job point of view?
  5. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  7. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  8. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  9. Which is best M.Sc microbiology or M.Sc applied microbiology?
  10. Which is the best government college in Rajasthan offering MSc in Biotechnology
  11. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  12. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  13. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  14. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
  16. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  17. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better?
  18. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
31st January 2019, 06:01 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one has better scope between M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology in terms of future career build up?

M.Sc in Biotechnology is a better choice compared to M.Sc Microbiology in terms of future career build up.

Because, Microbiology deals with study of Micro organisms where as Biotechnology deals with development of new tools and techniques by making use of these Micro organisms processes to develop human beneficial products.

Hence, there is a good scope for research and to develop new techniques in the area of Biotechnology.

Candidates from Biotechnology have good job opportunities in abroad as well.

Below is the eligibility criteria to join this course.

One should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 50% of marks with any of the below life science subjects
Botany
Zoology
Biotechnology
Biochemistry
Microbiology

Admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to offer admission.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?