26th May 2012, 11:28 PM
ajmal shan

Which one is more easier between Architecture and Civil Engineering?

.architecture or civil engeneering , which one is easy ?...please tell me which one to go for

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  2. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  4. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  5. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  6. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  7. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  8. Eligibility for Architecture after Civil engineering?
  9. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  10. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can we learn Architecture course through online after completing B.Arch in Civil Engineering
  12. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
  13. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  15. Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. Which one is better between Architecture and Civil Engineering in terms of Scope, Placement and earnings?
  17. Is B.Arch course easier for me to study? What are the basic concepts of Architecture?
  18. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
8th September 2012, 09:28 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: Which one is more easier between Architecture and Civil Engineering?

Architecture isn't really engineering. It is more focused in the aesthetic part (looks, making it comfortable for people in the building, etc.).

Civil engineering is focused on using math and physics to make the architect's design real and safe (in the case of buildings).

Knowing CAD will help you saving lots of time. However, CAD is just a tool used to draw.

Engineering pays about $10k-$20k more than architecture as an average. However, some architects can make much more if their designs are well known (just like artists).

Engineering requires more math, which requires hard work. All this math is not impossible, just don't expect to have as much spare time as people who are studying other degrees. If you are willing to study that hard, then you are ready.

Go online and search for "civil engineering vs architecture". You'll find dozens of forums with people discussing what degree is 'better' even though they do two different things.

It really depends on what you like to do..
10th May 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is more easier between Architecture and Civil Engineering?

which has more scope? architechture or civil......and which is easy to study among them?
12th June 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i have only 48% in 12th sci.can i get admission in civil eng.degree?
19th June 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to do architecture but I didn't gave NATA or I m not even having 50% in sci, I got 41% but I do got 54% in 12th... But I did give AIEE paper 2 and the results are not out but I m sure that I m getting above 100.. How should I get in arch. Colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?