23rd June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Which one should I go for, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University and Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

..hey i got electronics nd electrical engg in kiit university as well as chemistry honrs in st xaviers..which one shud i go for??...i have equal preference in both..whch one is betr??pls reply...

2nd November 2011, 06:39 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one should I go for, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University and Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

dear friend,

you must go for Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University.
because KIIT is a named institute and this degree which you talked about is awesome
so go for it.
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 06:57 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one should I go for, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University and Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

dear friend,

you must go for Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University.
because KIIT is a named institute and this degree which you talked about is awesome
so go for it.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?