23rd June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

hey i got electronics nd electrical engg in kiit university as well as chemistry honrs in st xaviers..which one shud i go for??....i have equal preference in both..whch one is betr??pls reply...

2nd December 2011, 02:17 PM
kavya_guddi

Default Re: What should I choose, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

hello friend
According to me you must go for the subject you are more interested in....by doing electronics and electrical engineering in kiit university you will be able to get good job with a good pay in just 4 years..and by doing chemistry honrs also you will get a job with good pay but itz need some more time than doing engineering...so i will suggest you to go for engineering.or if you want to go in research line thaan you must do chemistry honrs...
2nd December 2011, 11:13 PM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: What should I choose, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

both are good stream
but compared with degree, you can choose EEE because of its scope in various field..
and also KIIT university is well-known university...
EEE engineers are now recruited in many MNC companies...
some of the companies are HCL,SIEMENS,WIPRO,HONEYWELL,etc.
i hope you can get clear idea with this..

all the best
3rd December 2011, 10:37 AM
babbar.sim

Default Re: What should I choose, Electronics and Electrical Engineering in KIIT University or Chemistry Hons in St Xaviers?

hello
i will suggest you to go with Electronics & Communication engg. after do dis course u can apply in industry or instituional both with good salary package.
3rd December 2011, 11:27 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey i got electronics nd electrical engg in kiit university as well as chemistry honrs in st xaviers..which one shud i go for??....i have equal preference in both..whch one is betr??pls reply...
Hi,
Both the course are is best.
For get success you have to work very hard. So it depend upon you which course you like...
If i talk about the college the St. Xavier.. college is among the top science and oldest college of India. But the KIIT is among the new university.

GOOD LUCK!
26th June 2012, 02:29 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can choose EEE because of its scope in various field..and also KIIT university is well-known university.EEE engineers are now recruited in many MNC companies...
some of the companies are HCL,SIEMENS,WIPRO,doing electronics and electrical engineering in kiit university you will be able to get good job with a good pay in just 4 years..and by doing chemistry honrs also you will get a job with good pay but itz need some more time than doing engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?