19th September 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Which are the open universities in India where I can complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence

I want to complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence or from open universities in India. My mail Id is [email protected] please send details about it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  2. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  3. Can I do any short term courses after finishing 12th commerce and 1st year B.Com?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  5. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  6. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  7. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics
  9. What to do after passing 12th to become an IAS officer?
  10. Degree course after Diploma in Electrical and electronics?
  11. Which is the best university M.E/M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  12. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  14. Universities with fee expense offering correspondence 1 year B.A. program for Diploma Electronics Engineer? -- [New]
  15. Duration of diploma in port management course in Mumbai?
  16. List of universities offering MCA correspondence degree?
  17. What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?
  18. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
26th November 2014, 08:52 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Which are the open universities in India where I can complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence

Some Universities in India where you can complete Engineering through Correspondence.
Sikkim Manipal University
Annamalai University Distance Education
Amity School of Distance Learning
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
University of Burdwan,West Bengal
EIILM University, Sikkim
Karanataka State Open University
JRN Rajastha Vidyapeeth University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?