7th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?

Hello,

I am graduate in Electrical Engineering and would like to learn LAW.
I want to study law through correspondence, would you please help me with what are the degree I can opt in LAW and how are these different degree going to help me with in different field.
also are the correspondence course recognized by Bar council of India to practice as an Advocate ?

please reply and thanks in advance.

22nd July 2015, 04:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all BCI recognized correspondence Law courses are there?

The degree in Law is called LLB.

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?