14th August 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?

respected sir,
i am completed b.tech in stream of electrical&electronics engineering.i qualified gate2012
in stream of electrical engineering ,i got 4457 all India rank, 437 gate score.now i am joining m.tech which is best universities ?
best branch?
fee structure in various government universities?
please send details to me :[email protected]

thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  2. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics
  3. Which is the best university M.E/M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  4. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  5. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the suitable universities for B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  8. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  9. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  10. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  11. How to do MS in Electrical Engineering or MS in VLSI? I have scored 90% in 10th standard
  12. Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  14. List of universities in India that offer M.Tech course in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  15. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical
  17. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best universities for MS in electrical?
8th August 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?

Dear sir

I'm doing b-tech in electrical streem I'm in final year after completion of my b-tech i want to do m-tech so plz give me name of best universities in canada,holand,u.k,and u.s for m-tech and its entrence exams or fee structures..

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?