6th October 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Job after completion of BE with 60% of marks?

after B.E completing he got 60% for him any job?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  2. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  3. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  4. In which companies I can get god Job after completion of M.Sc in IT?
  5. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  6. What shall I do to get a good Job after completion of M.Sc in IT with 76% of marks?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech ECE with 70% of marks?
  8. How to get a Job after completion of BE with 60% of marks?
  9. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  10. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in ECE?
  12. Am I eligible to get Government Job after completion of M.Sc in Physics with 55% of marks?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  14. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  15. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  16. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  17. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 62% -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2012, 11:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a Job after completion of BE with 60% of marks?

Engineering graduates with 60% marks have enough career opportunities. Opportunities will depend on your specialization during engineering. Apply for jobs in both public as well as private sector. Also prepare for the aptitude round, technical round as well as personal interview. You can register you in portals like naukri, timesjob etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?