22nd August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities after BSc Agriculture and how much salary is offered?

Could u please tell me the opportunities after BSc Agriculture and how much salary is offered?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture?
  3. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  4. Information about BSc Agriculture? I have completed BSc with 1159
  5. How much monthly salary is offered in Private Banks under Agriculture sector?
  6. What are the jobs offered after BSc Agriculture?
  7. What kind of job is offered to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job? -- [New]
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  11. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  12. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  13. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  14. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture?
  15. Is BSc Nursing or BSc Agriculture good for girls in case of Nepal? Which profession offers good salary?
  16. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? What is the salary?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. B.Sc general or B.Sc Biotechnology Agriculture, which has more value?
15th October 2011, 04:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities after BSc Agriculture and how much salary is offered?

You have opportunities in terms of jobs and also in terms of higher career avenues. You can join for the M.Sc in the same subject area. You can also join for the MBA course. Any PG course will make you eligible to attend the NET exam for lecture positions under the UGC scale. You can also attend the bank exams. Regarding the salary part, it may depend on the type of position and the organization where you have joined in for a job.
6th May 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

what sort of prep'n is needed to crack BSc-ag exm? is this true that maths portion is difficult with respect to bio portion
12th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

please tell me scope about bsc agri
1st November 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What about the demand for bsc in agri today and job opportunities
7th June 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What wil be the basic salary in agri bsc and hw to settle in abroad with this course
8th June 2016, 11:12 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are job option after B.Sc Agriculture:

Research Officer

Quality Assurance Officer

Agriculture Officer

Agriculture Loan Officer

Production Officer

Operations Manager

Farm Manager

One may also work as an Independent consultant after gaining work experience in the above mentioned fields.

After B.Sc agriculture one may also go for M.Sc Agriculture and take up Teaching job.

B.Sc graduates fresher get around 25000-30000 monthly salary in above mentioned job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?