7th September 2011, 01:54 PM
NAINA GURUNG

Government jobs in ECE stream and which are the exams we have to appear to get through Air Force or Navy for Females?

sir, may i know about the government jobs in ECE stream and what exams we have to appear to get through especialy in airforce or navy for females?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  2. Eligibility for CDSE after B.E (ECE) with 58% marks? Jobs after CDSE? Do Navy and Air Force require 60% marks in Graduation?
  3. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  4. Jobs in Indian Air Force or Navy after 12th standard or Graduation from Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  6. What can I do to get job before finishing my studies?
  7. Jobs in Air Force or Navy after BCA?
  8. Government job after 12th with an age of 17 years?
  9. What kind of jobs are available in Indian Air Force for Females?
  10. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  11. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force/Navy for ECE Diploma holder?
  12. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  14. Central government jobs in Army, Navy and Airforce for Commerce students?
  15. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  16. Career in Indian Air Force for Females after 12th?
  17. Air license and air force jobs after completing 77% marks from WBBSE? -- [New]
  18. What are the jobs in Indian Navy or Air Force?
5th November 2011, 10:06 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Government jobs in ECE stream and which are the exams we have to appear to get through Air Force or Navy for Females?

Hi Friend,

If you want to enter government sectorr with ECE background, you must have a good knoweldge of your technical subjects. That is very important to crack any government exam. The competition is also very heavy. All exams are very tight with so many aspirants trying to grab a very limited jobs.
I'm listing major recruiters of ECE students in Government sector.

Railway recruitment Board

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

BHEL

BSNL

ONGC

IOCL

DRDO

HAL

SAIL

IOCL

ISRO

NTPC

GAIL

All companies give notification for the specified number of openings. So you need to follow their websites and news papers regularly. You buy EMPLOYMENT NEWS for more notifications of government jobs and it is helpful to find other opportunities also.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
5th November 2011, 10:09 PM
VegaSridhar

Default Re: Government jobs in ECE stream and which are the exams we have to appear to get through Air Force or Navy for Females?

Hi Friend,

If you want to enter government sectorr with ECE background, you must have a good knoweldge of your technical subjects. That is very important to crack any government exam. The competition is also very heavy. All exams are very tight with so many aspirants trying to grab a very limited jobs.
I'm listing major recruiters of ECE students in Government sector.

Railway recruitment Board

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

BHEL

BSNL

ONGC

IOCL

VSNL

MTNL

TATA Tele Services

BARC

Reliance Communication (Private Sector)

DRDO

HAL

SAIL

IOCL

ISRO

NTPC

GAIL

All companies give notification for the specified number of openings. So you need to follow their websites and news papers regularly. You buy EMPLOYMENT NEWS for more notifications of government jobs and it is helpful to find other opportunities also.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
7th November 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for appearing those exams?is it necessary to be graduated first for appearing those exams?what kind of study materials should we refer for the exams?
10th June 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

am a doing electronics and communication engg. sir i am asked that i have applied for jobs of power grid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?