29th May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Optional subjects for electronics and communication engineering students?

please suggest optional subjects for electronic communication enginrrring students

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get selected in electrical Engineering for one of the two optional subjects if I am BSc Electronics student?
  2. Optional subjects in the IAS preliminary exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details of the subjects of PG course from electronics and communication engineering -- [New]
  4. Which subject should be chosen as optional one for IAS by a chemical engineering student?
  5. What is the portion of ECE branch?
  6. Can I take optional subjects from my Branch in B.Tech for preparation for Civil services? I'm studying in B.tech(ECE) 3rd year
  7. Can I apply for civil service examination after having completed my electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Difference between Civil Services and Group I services?
  9. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. which optional subjects are recommended to opt for computer science engineers?
  11. Is it necessary for CS students to choose Mechanical Engineering as optional subjects?
  12. Good courses available after graduating in Commerce?
  13. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
  14. How should I appear for AMIE section B?
  15. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  16. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
  17. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
3rd October 2012, 12:30 AM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Optional subjects for electronics and communication engineering students?

dear,

best optional subjects for electronics and communication engineering students

civil services exam it is conducted by upsc every year:

it is held once every year

for notification visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

the required eligibility for civil services exams:

education qualification:

--10th pass

--12th pass

--graduation

age limit:

general:21 to 30 yrs

obc:21 to 33 yrs

sc/st: 21 to 35 yrs

number of limits:
general: 4

sc/st: no limit

obc: 4

exam procedure:

written

main

interview
29th June 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Optional subjects for electronics and communication engineering students?

BEST OPTIONAL SUBJECTS FOR AN ELECTRONICS AND COMUNICATION ENGINEERING GRADUATE
21st September 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Best optional subject in telecommunication engineering for Amie section B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?