11th December 2009, 02:07 PM
dpm

Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?

I'm a final year student of electronics and communication engineering. I want to sit for UPSE-Engineering Services Examination 2010. But it is for electronics and telecommunication engineering.I want to know whether i can sit or not.

Related Questions:
  1. ESE eligibility for the computer science std?
  2. Previous years question papers of UPSE engineering for electronics and communication?
  3. Am I eligible for ESE exam, after completing B.Tech through lateral entry? -- [New]
  4. Information about electrical and electronics engineering branch? How to appear for UPSE exam?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  7. List of companies that provide 10 days internship to Electronics and Communication Engineering students at Banglore?
  8. Eligibility for ESE after pursuing engineering?
  9. What is the syllabus for electronics and communication engineering? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  10. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  12. Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student?
  13. How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering
  14. Minimum percentage needed in B.Tech for IES exam?
  15. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  16. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  17. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?
26th December 2009, 04:42 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?

Yes you can sit for UPSE-Engineering Services Examination 2010.
31st December 2009, 11:59 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?

yes you can sit for this exam untill it has not been specified........
11th January 2010, 01:48 PM
Senior Member+++

yes you can sit for this exam UPSE ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAM
14th January 2010, 11:58 AM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend,

you are eligible to write that exam.

because the branches like electronics,electronics and communication,electronics and telecommunication---are all considered as same when it comes to upsc ies exam.

for more information visit:

www.upsc.gov.in
24th February 2010, 08:35 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

yes you can sit definitely.
for more information regarding this exam log on to:
www.upsc.gov.in
best of luck..
25th February 2010, 10:22 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you are definiately eligible for sit in this exams, because your qualification is according to this exams.apply for this exams.
26th February 2010, 02:23 AM
santoshkumarias

hello sir this is santoshkumar. i have 50% marks in b.tech is eligible for ips or ias
19th May 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

eligibility required for BE telecommunication engineering?
23rd May 2010, 04:23 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
since you are in the final year of engineering in ECE streams ,you are elgible for taking UPSC-ESE exam.you can fill up the forms of the same exam.
25th May 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Is a B.E candidate in Electrical Engg eligible to write IES exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
3rd June 2010, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to choose a subject for upse
19th June 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is student after completion of diploma in electronics instrumentation and control engg can write UPSE services exams?can i apply for it or not...
12th July 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

electronics & communication student can sit for upsc-ias exam?
13th July 2010, 02:38 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

you are eligible to write that exam.because your qualification is according to this exams.apply for this exams. you can fill up the forms of the same exam. more information regarding this exam log on to:
www.upsc.gov.in
22nd July 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i am going to take dual degree in b.tech.our rgukt university is providing this.am i eligible for ias?what are the subjects in ias sir?please tell me ...................
31st July 2010, 05:50 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am going to take dual degree in b.tech.our rgukt university is providing this.am i eligible for ias?what are the subjects in ias sir?please tell me ...................
Yes you are eligible for the same. You can take any branch in graduation. All you need is to have a graduation degree in any stream for appearing IAS exam.

UPSC Preliminary Examination - Optional Subjects
# General Studies
# Essay
# Agriculture
# Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
# Botany
# Chemistry
# Civil Engineering
# Commerce
# Economics
# Electrical Engineering
# Geography
# Geology
# Indian History
# Law
# Mathematics
# Mechanical Engineering
# Medical Science
# Philosophy
# Physics
# Political Science
# Psychology
# Public Administration
# Sociology
# Statistics
# Zoology

UPSC Main Examination - Optional Subjects
# General Studies
# Essay
# English Qualifying
# Indian Languages
# Mathematics
# Agriculture
# Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
# Botany
# Chemistry
# Civil Engineering
# Commerce
# Economics
# Electrical Engineering
# Geography
# Geology
# Indian History
# Law
# Mathematics
# Management
# Mechanical Engineering
# Medical Science
# Philosophy
# Physics
# Political Science
# Psychology
# Public Administration
# Sociology
# Statistics
# Zoology
# Anthropology

List of language papers
# Arabic
# Assamese
# Bengali
# Bodo
# Chinese
# Dogri
# English
# French
# German
# Gujarati
# Hindi
# Kannada
# Kashmiri
# Konkani
# Maithili
# Malayalam
# Manipuri
# Marathi
# Nepali
# Oriya
# Pali
# Persian
# Punjabi
# Russian
# Sanskrit
# Santali
# Sindhi
# Tamil
# Telugu
# Urdu

For any further details visit
www.upsc.gov.in
www.upscportal.com
www.upscexam.com
Thank You
13th August 2010, 05:40 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Dont worry, you can sit for UPSE-Engineering Services Examination 2010.

Good Luck!
12th September 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year in biomedical engg. ,m i eligible to give upse 2011....
24th September 2010, 03:35 PM
revmeen

Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students? &Eligibility of final year students for Intelligence Officer, Narcotics Bureau?
27th September 2010, 09:47 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Eligibility for UPSE-EcE for final year electronics and communication engineering students is given below.

minimum qualification graduation is require to attain in the UPSE exam.

and minimum 60% marks in btech is require to attain in the UPSE exam.

age limit for UPSE exam is 21-29 years.

all the best..............
28th September 2010, 06:06 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes very well you can seat dear
minimum qualification graduation is require to attain in the UPSE exam.

and minimum 60% marks in btech is require to attain in the UPSE exam.

you should maintane your precentage above 60%ok
6th December 2010, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Thanks kindly infermetion
22nd December 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

im an 2nd year electronics engineering student.what are the scientist career opportunities
8th January 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
I am final year Btech student in Instrumentation and Control ( ICE ) engineering . Am i eligible to appear for the UPSC ESE exam -2011 ?
10th February 2011, 07:50 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

hii

Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students
you are eligible to write that exam.
because the branches like electronics,electronics and communication,electronics and telecommunication---are all considered as same when it comes to upsc ies exam.
for more information visit:
www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
22nd September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is student after completion of diploma in electronics instrumentation and control engg can write UPSE services exams?can i apply for it or not...
no.u hav to complete ur gratuation............in final year of that ur eligible for this exam........
30th September 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year of dual degree program civil engg. @ IT BHU varanasi m i eligible to give ies in 4th yr. which in my case is pre final yr.
AISHWARYA ALOK
3RD CIVIL(IDD)
IT BHU
11th March 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

hello sir... i'm a 3rd yr b.tech student from mechanical stream... i've an aggregate of 68% a of now.. what is the procedure for applying for upsc exams..?? wat kind of job can i get if i get selected....??
9th April 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir...at this time i am in third year (6th semester). I want to know that can i sit Engineering Services Examination 2013. Tell me as soon as possible.
Thank you.
9th April 2013, 02:46 AM
ajitlado

Dear sir...at this time i am in 3rd year (6th semester). i want to know that can i sit or not in Engineering Services Examination 2013. please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?