9th April 2011, 03:29 PM
pankaj_00847

Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?

i am doing MBA in IT after B.com .but i am doing job as network technicial engineer in wireless internet network .and i am doing management in IT. so suggest me now what should i do. i have experience in technical field. but my degree is MBA in IT. and now my 4th and last semester is came so, what i do. i should complete my MBA in IT or dual MBA IT and marketing . i am very confuse and worry about my career .tell me what i do.

4th May 2011, 09:31 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?

There is nothing to worry dear.

If you had already get into MBA IT, and just going to complete then even thinking and taking tension so much will not change your decision.

Being a Network Technical Engineer, with a MBA IT degree will not be fruitful as it would be in other TI domain.

But nothing to worry since you have the option for 'Dual Specialization'. And IT + Marketing will generate a fruitful result after successful completion. Just go for it. If later satisfaction will not be there you can quit from Network and can switch to software. There in software both IT and MArketing will work better for you either in terms of job or work.

So dont worry just complete your MBA with dual specialization, and at this time dont even think to quite it will harm your career growth.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
9th April 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?

Hi
I'm doing B.Com IGNOU.after my graduation wanted to go for M.B.A (IT).kindly give me a guidence ,Should i complete my MBA from IGNOU or LPU lovely proffessional university.and one more thing is it possible to get job in any IT Company after completing MBA from IGNOU? i'm really confused about my career.i need your guidence.please reply as soon as you can.Thank you in advance :)

Regards,
Shina
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?