28th March 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Any chance for getting a job in IT companies after completing MCA with experience in Teaching field?

I am a 2008 MCA pass out. I have experience in teching field but not in IT Companies. Can I be able to get jobs in IT Companies...? If yes Please Suggest Some options..?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I have a chance to get into software field after completing MCA?
  2. Job in IT or government field after completing MCA without having any experience?
  3. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  4. What should I do after completing my MCA? Will software field be a good option for a better future prospective?
  5. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
  6. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  7. How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?
  8. Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school? -- [New]
  9. Where can I get a job after completing D.Ed? Where can I get a job without teaching field? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?
  11. Which is best among Maths Honours and Computer Science Honours?
  12. How to get a chance to get into big companies like Infosys after scoring 59.3%? Can I get a job after getting some experience?
  13. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  14. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  15. Can I get job in IT sector if pursue MCA from IGNOU with 2 years of experience?
  16. How to settle in teaching field after completing MCA with aggregate of 85%
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After completing PhD in Computer Application can I get job in Engineering college?
2nd August 2011, 10:30 PM
jyoti.sahoo

Default Re: Any chance for getting a job in IT companies after completing MCA with experience in Teaching field?

the recruitment for any graduate or mca holder is open in any IT Company, provided the company gives stress upon the career of the student.
But as per the number of openings today, the only stress upon the current academic career and knowledge of the student.
May be the teaching experience is not important for the company, but for your personal development it is very much helpful.
2nd August 2011, 11:39 PM
dagamahajan

Default Re: Any chance for getting a job in IT companies after completing MCA with experience in Teaching field?

dear friend
you can easily apply for an IT company as your base is in programming itself.
your teaching profession might add to your credit as it only strengthend your resume and your knowledge.
for starters you can signup with different job searching sites like www.naukari.com.
this site is really helpful
5th February 2012, 05:04 PM
ronaldo_12

Once a person holds an MCA Degree,he/she directly qualify for IT jobs...In case you hav not got any job in I.T filed yet...do some certificate course(that is a specialization course) like sql,dotnet as it will boost your chances for I.T related jobs...

have a nyc day... tc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?