16th February 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which other document except domicile certificate can be used?

which other document except domicile certificate can be used?

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  3. What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?
  4. Which other document except domicile certificate can be used?
  5. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  6. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  7. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  8. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  9. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  10. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  12. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal? -- [New]
  14. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  15. What is PGCET counseling date?
  16. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  17. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  18. Domiciles of A.P. eligible JIPMER 2010 or not?
5th September 2012, 11:40 PM
shadab879

Default Re: Which other document except domicile certificate can be used?

Hello,
Domicile certificate is a document that proves that a person is a resident of a place since he occupied a house with a specific address. So it serves as a proof of address. So if you do not have a domicile certificate then you can use your ration card, voter id card, or even the passbook of your bank account. These documents also serve as an address proofs. So you can definitely use any of these documents instead of a domicile certificate. So best of luck.
8th September 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

which are the other documents can be considered as domicile certifictae?
20th August 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Where are the other uses of domicile certificate instead diet teacher training?
21st September 2017, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I dont have domicile certificate now in 4 days i am going to attend Navy exam.........there are asking to bring Domicile Certificate.Can I use Any other document For this Domicile certificate Alternatives?
5th December 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I dont have domicile certificate now in 4 days i am going to attend Navy exam they are asking to bring Domicile Certificate. Can I use Any other document For this Domicile certificate Alternatives?
20th June 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My father is not the owner of any property then how can i make my domicile as i want to take admission in msc in uni?
24th December 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for sailors in navy but I have no domicile certificate. Which document I have to upload in place of domicile certificate
27th December 2018, 11:20 PM
rituja mukherjee

If domicile certificate has been asked to be provided, no other document will suffice in that place. Domicile certificate is the proof that you're a resident of that particular place, and no other document will be accepted in that place. Documents like passport, or aadhar are not accepted in that place.
29th December 2018, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

IF ANY ONE SUBMITTED ADHARA CARD AS DOMICILE CERTIFICATE THAT APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED OR SELECTED?
1st January 2019, 09:21 AM
Meg24

Hello., Domicile certificate is the proof that you are the residence a particular area. So if you can't provide domicile certificate, you can opt for ration card , voter id card and even the new Aadhar card.

Good luck
1st January 2019, 03:08 PM
praveenyoutuber

Documents Required to Apply for Domicile Certificate
  1. Ration card.
  2. Address proof – passport, voter card, ration card, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill.
  3. House tax receipt.
  4. Birth Certificate or SSLC certificate.
  5. Identity Proof.
22nd August 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

SSLC certificate can be considered as domicile certificate?
31st January 2020, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

my fathere was a railway employe we were living in palakkad district in railway quarters for more than 18 years. i was born in Palakkad district railway quarters .the adress recorded in my birth certificate is the address of railway quarters .but in my sslc certificate my father gave his adress of Malappuram district. after retirement we settled in Palakkad district permanently .but iam not getting domicile certificate from palakkad district because the address in the sslc book different .now iam a permanent resident of palakkad district i resided in palakkad district from 2002 to 2019 temporary and settled permanently from 2019 do i get domicile of the permanent address please reply
24th October 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

In sainik school admission process which document I submit when we haven't domicile certificate, applicant is 11 years
23rd November 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What can I upload instead of domicile certificate in pragati scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?