24th May 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Which part of master courses are valuable after B.E ECE?

Which part of master courses will be valuable after BE ECE?

13th June 2015, 10:05 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which part of master courses are valuable after B.E ECE?

After B.sc in the Electronics and Communication, there are many opportunities which will open up for the candidates like you. Not only in the electronics field but ypu will also get chance in the software and IT fields because software giants like
- TCS
- WIPRO
- IBM
- HCL
also recruit students from the electronics and communication background

Now since you just asked about the courses that we can do after the ECE branch so let us talk about that-

See. after B.E. in the ECE, you can go for-
- M.tech
- M.sc
- MBA
- PGDM

The first two courses are the technical courses and then the last two courses are the management courses which can help you for the management posts also. If you could get in to some or the other IIM of the country then it would be icing on the cake.

On the other hand the technical courses which help you to get good jobs and technical knowledge of the subjects that you have learned in your B.E.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?