25th July 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Which Part time course is a better choice for me being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of MBA course and planning to do Ph.D course later?

hello dear madam/ sir,
I am doing MBA. I am in 3rd sem. Now i want to doing part time coerce in finance because i want to do PhD further so please tell me which coerce is best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  2. How to do Ph.D in abroad? I am pursuing MS(Pharm) in department of Pharmaceutics
  3. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  4. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  5. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  7. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  9. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  10. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  11. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  13. How to do MBA part time after pursuing B.Com exam?
  14. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  15. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria to pursue full time MBA and part time MA in Psychology being a candidate of pursuing final year BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. FMCG Companies which offer Intership to MBA(Marketing) 3rd semester candidate? -- [New]
  18. Is PG diploma without approval of AICTE acceptable?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?