26th May 2015, 11:46 AM
maddyptl

Part time PG in civil engineering while working

I am fresher,joined last month in a construction company.. i want to know what are the rules for applying for part time pg courses in civil as i am fresher.

Related Questions:
  1. Part time PG in civil engineering while working -- [New]
  2. List of institutes offering part time course in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  4. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  5. Schools offering part time 10+2 studies for working professionals?
  6. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  7. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  8. How to opt for part time diploma civil engineering course?
  9. Can I get part time M.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  11. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  12. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  13. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  14. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  15. List of Colleges offering Part Time Civil Engineering course in Gujarat?
  16. In which college of Gujarat can I get after completing my diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How to apply for M.Tech Part Time after finishing B.Tech Civil?
  18. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
15th June 2015, 05:40 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Part time PG in civil engineering while working

There are lots of post graduate courses which are available which you can avail. But you need to understand that the weight-age of the part time courses and that of the regular one is different.

If you really want to do part time post graduate course then rather than the technical one i would suggest you to do the management courses like

- PGDM
- MBA

This is because, after the management course you will get an upper edge because then you will get opportunities for the management positions.
if you undergo the courses of the technical field then you will still be limited to a particular level of posts in the hierarchy of the position in any company.

There are many universities which offer part time courses. Some of them are-

- Sikkim Manipal University
- Amity university
- Lovely professional University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?