12th April 2015, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Passing all the papers of Air Force entrance exam 2015 is mandatory?

Q. Sir tell me about Air force 2015 exam that whether passing in all the papers of entrance exam is necessary?

12th April 2015, 06:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passing all the papers of Air Force entrance exam 2015 is mandatory?

Air Force Common Admission test is conducted by Indian Air Force for selection of officers in all branches:

>>Flying Branch: For short service commission only.

>>Technical Branch: Short service and Permanent commission.

>>Ground duty branch: Permanent and short service commission.

This entrance exam is conducted twice every year in the Month of February and August respectively.

Examination pattern:

There are two papers conducted in AFCAT entrance exam:

Paper I is of two hours duration consisting of questions from Verbal ability, numerical ability, English, reasoning, general awareness and military aptitude.

Paper II is EKT of 45 minutes duration.

Now, if you clear the cut off marks of paper I then you will be eligible for flying and ground duty branch but if you clear the cut off of both papers then you will be eligible for all branches.

If you clear any one of the cut off, you will be called for the Air Force Service Selection Board.

The cut off for paper I in AFCAT 1 2015 was 126 marks and for EKT was 55 marks.

For any more information regarding AFCAT, you can log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in.
12th April 2015, 07:53 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Passing all the papers of Air Force entrance exam 2015 is mandatory?

# The written examination generally composed of multiple sections. The question paper is divided into three or four sections.

# The sections of question paper are:

* Quantitative Aptitude
* General Knowledge & Studies
* General English
* Reasoning Ability

# As per examination point of view, it is expected that candidate must have to obtained minimum qualifying marks in each and every section of written examination.

# But it is upto the discretion of examining body whether take consideration of total marks OR section wise marks while preparing merit list.

# It is advisable to every candidate that try to get minimum qualifying marks in sections in which they are weak. Also, try to get as many marks as they can in which subjects they are stronger.

# At last, it is solely discretion of examining body to fix minimum qualifying marks for each section or may fix lum sump fixed total marks. These all things are decided before the announcement of result after considering following factors mentioned below:

* Number of vacancies advertised
* Toughness or difficulty level of written test
* Number of candidates applied
* Performance of candidates in examination
14th April 2015, 02:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The entrance examination conducted for officer's post in Air force is known as AFCAT . The examination is conducted un two papers and two stages
Stage I - Written examination is conducted in two paper .
Paper I - It contains questions of Mathematics, Reasoning, General knowledge and Verbal .
Paper II - It is of EKT .

The qualifying marks for paper I is 126 and that of EKT is 55 .

The candidates qualify in the written examination are called for the SSB known as AFSSB .

The examination is conducted twice in a year .
14th April 2015, 07:20 PM
poojasingh151

There are two papers conducted in Air Force Common Admission Test.

~~First paper is of two hours duration and consists of questions from areas like General English, Reasoning and aptitude and general awareness.

~~EKT paper: It is just conducted after paper I is over and is of 45 minutes duration. It consists of questions from your stream of engineering.

No it is not mandatory, if you clear the General ability paper and donot clear cut off in technical paper then also you will be called for Service Selection board exam.

The cut off marks for Paper I in AFCAT I was 126 and 55 marks for EKT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?