6th March 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after passing 10th exam?

hi i am suujith i am intrested in joining air force please send me information to e-mail adress [email protected]
or send me to this phone number-9003057832 am waiting for ur reply

23rd May 2013, 05:01 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I join Air Force after passing 10th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am suujith i am intrested in joining air force please send me information to e-mail adress [email protected]
or send me to this phone number-9003057832 am waiting for ur reply
Dear Friend,

As You said that you are aspiring to become a Pilot after finishing your 10th then here i am providing you to the guide line for it. First of all you have to take admission in 11-12th science with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. then You have to clear your 12th science with then you should have to apply for NDA.....

NDA stands for National Defense Academy this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in Year in Month of June and December called NDA-I and NDA-II......

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board are eligible for NDA in Air Force and Navy wings and others are eligible for only Army wing. final years students also eligible for this exam..

Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years. no relaxation...

Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it. girls are not eligible for NDA exam...

A Candidate have nationality of INDIA.....

Exam Pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Physical Test & Personal Interview

Physical Requirement:

>> A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. ...

>> Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes...

>> He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP-III. Should recognize red and green colours...

All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?