20th May 2016, 08:39 PM
om debashnan prusty

As per my academic marks can I get a job in Campus Selection or not?

Well actually i am confused because i have scored 72.17% in 10th and 55.3% in 12th and i have scored 66% in 3rd year, So whether i will a get a job in campus Selection in final year or not?

20th May 2016, 10:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: As per my academic marks can I get a job in Campus Selection or not?

Now-a-days, jobs in campus selection are not offered on the basis of academic marks. They are just used as eligibility criteria to allow students to apply for job. Subject Knowledge and Communication skills are given important in any recruitment process. I advise you not to worry about your academic marks if you have good subject knowledge and communication skills, definitely you can get a job in campus selection.
21st May 2016, 12:46 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: As per my academic marks can I get a job in Campus Selection or not?

Hello,

Most of the companies coming for the campus recruitment requires the throughout career 60% whether be it 10th , 12th and degree/graduation.

Especially the mass recruiter companies like the TCS, Infosys, Wipro if coming to the colleges for the campus recruitment demand for the career 60% of marks.

But some of the companies coming to the colleges for the campus recruitment keep the eligibility criteria as 60 %/6.0 CGPA in the degree/graduation course.

So, I would request you to consult your college training and placement department about your concern and ask them about which are the companies recruiting as per your marks obtained in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?