3rd April 2011, 02:45 PM

Campus placement after 62% marks and no academic gap?

i have 62% in Which company allow me to take part in their campus placement or exam? no academic gap

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a problem getting a job in iGate via campus placement if I have academic gap?
  2. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  3. Am i eligible for campus placement with 65% in BE?
  4. Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?
  5. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  6. Whether Academic records are checked strictly during the time of IBM Off-campus Interview?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for TCS campus placement if I have scored only 56.84% marks in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  9. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  10. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?
  11. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  12. What is the Eligibility Criteria followed for B.E Campus Recruitment? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for Accenture campus placement if I have a year gap in studies?
  15. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  16. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  17. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  18. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
3rd April 2011, 05:55 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement after 62% marks and no academic gap?

Its good that you have no academic gap as it is taken as an advantage for you in the near future.

But every company has its own criteria for placement.Some of them wants the percentage of marks & some of them gives the priority to the other factors like personailty,english speaking,other co-curricular activities etc.

So you can try your luck in different companies as 62% marks are good for campus placement.
3rd April 2011, 06:09 PM
gurpreetrodger

u can sit in the placement papers of diff. Companies as many of them r looking for above 60 percent
3rd April 2011, 07:11 PM
Niklesh92

There are few companies which will recruit for this % and you can try for BPO and IT companies...
3rd April 2011, 08:03 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

campus placement meaning ::

in campus placement company will come to your college depends on the rank of your
college and popularity.

so it mean that you do not have to go any where company will come to your college on
particular criteria and if you full fill it only then you can sit in it other wise you can not
sit .

you can not sit in other colleges campus placement.

but as you have told that you have got 62% it mean that you will be eligible for maximum
company

POOL CAMPUS PLACEMENT :

in it company come to certain college and all other colleges students should
reach at that college to take part in pool campus placement .

WALK IN ::

in it company come to take students from a different state ,you can take part in it any
where if you full fill their eligibility criteria
3rd April 2011, 10:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Campus placement after 62% marks and no academic gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have 62% in Which company allow me to take part in their campus placement or exam? no academic gap
Having 62% till the last of your semesters can be the reason for your worry

but you can make into good companies if you're having the following qualities within you.

->Basic Subject Knowledge

->Good Communication skills

->Best Soft Skills

->Management skills

and like these you should have some extra skills

best wishes

~aditya~
17th July 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i scored 50 percent in puc,will i get place in top company like tcs,ibm,onmobile,ongc,.....?but i am having little good gpa in engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?