19th November 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?

Iam a student of 12th standard(science stream).I have a confusion on which career to be chosen.Does Astrophysics have a lot of scope?Which career should I choose and in what college should I be Studying?Thanking You in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for Astrophysics while doing class 11th?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  4. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  5. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  6. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  7. What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?
  8. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  9. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  10. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  11. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  13. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  14. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering masters in astrophysics or astronomy after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  16. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  17. How can I opt for Astrophysics as a Main subject to study in B.Sc? Scope in this field?
  18. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication
7th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?

i like computer n networking so cn i opt I.T. Engineering after 12th??
20th January 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?

Is there any colleges offering Bsc astrpnomy/astrophysics courses in TamilNadu and in Bangalore
23rd May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i passed out with 90% in 12th and interested in biology stream pls let me know the best courses
15th November 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

which subject and course to be compulsory for astrophysics .
2nd February 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class Xth and quite well in mathematics which stream will me best as career.
26th February 2014, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

which are the collagues in kerala?how can i apply
28th April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

List of all the competitive exams of science stream after class12 and how to fill online forms for those eexam
4th May 2014, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

can i read astronomy just after passing 12th.name the colleges andmarksinead
7th June 2018, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I got 49,283 rank in engineering of kcet. And i got 36k rank in agriculture bsc. I like yo work in medical field. Im interested in biology show me the following colleges tat i can lock for this two ranks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?