18th December 2011, 11:24 PM
aks79delhi

Percentage needed in graduation to join CA course? What is the procedure?

I have done graduation in B.Com and i want to join ca cource after graduation, So pl. tell me what is the percentage need in graduatuin & what is the procedures.Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature? -- [New]
  3. How much percentage is needed in 12th to join Indian Navy
  4. How much percentage is required in 12th to join BHM? How much percentage is needed?
  5. What is the percentage of marks needed to join Agriculture after passing 12th
  6. What is the selection procedure in HAS? How much percentage is needed in graduation to apply for the HAS exam? What is the age limit and is there any age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC students?
  7. How much percentage in graduation is needed for CAT?
  8. Percentage needed in graduation and post graduation for OBC category student for NET examination?
  9. How much percentage is needed to get admission in JBT in graduation?
  10. Percentage required in graduation for preparation of IAS exam?
  11. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?
  12. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  13. What is the percentage of marks in graduation to join ISRO? I am doing BSc
  14. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  15. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. Getting into ISRO is my dream :)
  17. How much percentage is needed to join in institute of advanced study in education, Saidapat Chennai?
  18. How much percentage is needed in graduation to take admission in Law?
19th December 2011, 12:04 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Percentage needed in graduation to join CA course? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks79delhi View Post
I have done graduation in B.Com and i want to join ca cource after graduation, So pl. tell me what is the percentage need in graduatuin & what is the procedures.Thanks
The examination for the Chartered Accountancy course is conducted every year by the Institutes of Chartered Accountant of India. This course is available in two parts –
(A) Professional Education (PE Course I)

(B) Professional Education (PE Course II)

A candidate whose marks in 12th and graduation is less then specified marks then they have to pass the Professional Education (PE Course I). The duration of this course is of 10 months. On successful completion of this course the candidates are eligible to apply for the PE Course II.

Candidates who have scored more then specified marks in 12th and Graduation then they can directly apply for the Professional Education
(PE Course II).The duration of this course is of 10 months.

After qualifying the final examination the candidate is eligible for the admission as a member of the Institute.Such a person is, thereafter, recognized as “Associate Member” of the Institute.

For more information visit at the below web site:

http://icai.org
19th December 2011, 01:35 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed in graduation to join CA course? What is the procedure?

Hi,now a days these cource is so many pepoles are adopted in that profesional education qualification.so try hardwork.
5th March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed in graduation to join CA course? What is the procedure?

Hi , i complected MBA with 63%. I want to join CA course .
What is the procedure?
5th March 2012, 04:33 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

yes you can join chartered accountancy.

Since you are graduate you can directly take admission in IPCC level provided you have 50% ( commerce) or 55% (non - commerce) in your graduation.

As Graduates/ Post Graduates are eligible to directly join IPCC and Articleship.

You need to register yourself with ICAI.

Buy prospectus from nearest office.fill the form and submit on time.

There are three stages in CA

-------------Common Proficiency Test(CPT)

-------------IPCC

There are 2 groups in IPCC

GROUP I
GROUP II

-------------Final examination

CA FEE

C A fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

for futher information visit
www.icai.org
8th March 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i completed 12th 55% in commerce. i want to join CA .
25th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i registered for pe -2 but some reasons again i transit to cpt.but now i want to continue new ipcc cource.iam a bcom graduate.
23rd May 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd year puc so i want to join course can anyone help me. . ?
3rd July 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

i want to do CA without coaching so, how much fee i have to pay for entire CA course
11th July 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in b.com with 78% & now i wanna join ca course so,regarding to this i need to noe tht whether it's compulsory to appear in Cat entrance exam else i can directly join CA Course?? thanks...
22nd April 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com with 53% & now i want to join CA course. So please tell me that am i eligible for CA course or not ?
22nd April 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com with 53% and i want to join CA course. So please tell me that am i eligible for CA course or not?
27th June 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am trisha srivastava i completed my graduation with 48% but now i want to join ca course. so am i eligible for this?
28th June 2013, 09:09 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.............

There is no percentage required for CA course

if you are interested to become an CA? then first you can complete your 12th standard

because the 12th standard is minimum required for CA

Procedure to become an Chartered Accountant

Pass CPT examination

Register/Enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

Complete 9 months of Study Course.

Complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT).

Complete Orientation Course (35 hours spread over one week).

Pass Group I or both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE).

Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years.

Pass Group II of IPCC if not already passed.

Appear in Final Examination during last 6 months of 3 years of articled training.

Pass both the Groups of Final examination.

Get Final Examination Certificate.

Complete remaining period of articled training, if applicable

Complete Course on General Management and Communication Skill

Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant"

28th June 2013, 02:37 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The Chartered Accountancy course basically has three stages. First is Common Proficiency Test followed by IPCC and Final Examination is the third and final stage.

You only have to complete 12th standard to be eligible for the Chartered Accountancy course. However if you have completed graduation, there is a provision under which you are not required to give Common Proficiency Test and directly take admission for the IPCC.

This provision can be used only if you have scored a minimum percentage in graduation course.

1. 55 percent marks in Commerce graduation.

2. 60 percent marks in non commerce graduation.

Now it depends on which course you have completed and whether you are eligible for direct admission. If you are then apply for the IPCC and forget about the Common Proficiency Test.

However if you are not meeting the criteria for direct entry, then you must clear the Common Proficiency Test. This test is conducted twice a year. You will have to score 30 percent marks in each of the two groups of IPCC.

There are 2 subjects in each group. These subjects are:

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

In any case you will have to take admission for the IPCC next. Along with the IPCC you will have to start the 3 years long articleship. It is only when you have completed 9 months of articleship that you can appear for the first group examination for the IPCC.

During the articleship you will also clear the second group. Then when only 6 months are left in your articleship, apply for the final examination.
28th June 2013, 07:22 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

The percentage is not required for CA course

if you are interested to become an CA,then first you can complete your 12th standard

because the 12th standard is minimum required for CA

Procedure to become a Chartered Accountant :

first you pass CPT examination

Then register or Enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

You complete 9 months of Study Course.

Then complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT).

After that you complete Orientation Course (35 hours spread over one week).

Pass Group I or both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE).

Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years.

Pass Group II of IPCC if not already passed.

Appear in Final Examination during last 6 months of 3 years of articled training.

Pass both the Groups of Final examination.

Get Final Examination Certificate.

Complete remaining period of articled training, if you applicable

Then complete Course on General Management and Communication Skill

Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant"

all the best..............
30th June 2013, 03:13 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

There is no percentage required in Graduation to CA(Charted Accountancy) course.The main to become a CA you have to appear three step by step phases.

1.CPT
2.PCC
3.Final Exam.

Which the any candidate who has passed 12th standard from a recognized state board.

Steps to become CA:

Register for CPT after 10th CPT (Common Proficiency Test)

Appear for CPT after writing 12th Exams

Register for PCC after passing both CPT & 10 + 2 PCC (Professional Competency Course)

Practical Training [for 3 ˝ Years or As an Audit Clerk for 56 months],ITT (Information Technology Training) now (Appear for the PCE)

Appear for PCE after completing 15 months of Training and ITT PCE (Professional Competency Examination)

After Passing PCE and Completing Practical Training Appear for Final

GMC (General Management & Communciation Skills)

Pass Final And now Become an Associate Member

CA (Chartered Accountant

best CA Colleges list:

D.A.V Centenary college,Faridabad

Aggarwal P.G College,Ballabgarh,Haryana

B.H.S First Grade College

C.B Bhandari Jain College

Christ College

Sanatam Dharam College,Haryana

23rd July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I had completed my first year of article ship training
but failed to done Gmcs 1

so tell me what is the consequences............
23rd July 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed my post graduation in commerce but I secured 40% marks. can I join CA course. please tell me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?