10th July 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?

Sir, i have 57% in graduation. But i have heard that minimum 60% is required for Bank PO exam. But at the same time i have also heard that 55% is also enough for it. What is the minimum percentage required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to appear for Bank Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for SBI bank PO?
  3. What's the minimum percentage is required in graduation for bank PO exam for OBC categories?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing B.Com from Delhi Open School of Learning? Is there any fixed minimum percentage in graduation to be eligible for bank exam
  6. Minimum percentage required in graduation(B.Com) to register for CS exam
  7. What is the minimum percentage required to write Bank PO exam after B.Com
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  9. What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Clerk exam after completing 12th with 48%? Minimum percentage requirement in graduation?
  11. What is the minimum percentage recuired in graduation for applying job as SBI Bank PO?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to appear for IBPS PO exam
  13. Minimum percentage required in graduation for admission in ICWA intermediate?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  15. Am i eligible for UPSC exam after my graduation? Minimum percentage required?
  16. Minimum percentage required in graduation to be an Officer? How far year selected gentleman cadets graduation percentages goes?
  17. Upcoming Clerk exams for various banks for 12th pass out? Question pattern for the examination?
  18. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 12th Class and Graduation to become an IAS Officer?
11th July 2015, 12:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?

No, you are eligible to appear for the bank PO examination as there is no minimum aggregate required to appear for the examination.

The examination are conducted by the IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personal Service ) and the SBI every year. The application for the 2015 is available now.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and there are relaxation for the OBC, SC/ST and the ex-serviceman on the upper age limit.

There is no limitation on the discipline of the graduation and only passing percentage is required to appear for the examination.

The examination are conducted in the three stages as the Preliminary, Mains and the Interview and the candidate need to qualify in each of the stages for the final recruitment

The written examination contains question of Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, English and the Computer. So the candidate need to have the good practice on these for the selection.

For more information visit at the www.ibps.in
11th July 2015, 12:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, you are eligible to appear for the bank PO examination as there is no minimum aggregate required to appear for the examination.

The examination are conducted by the IBPS ( Institute of Banking Personal Service ) and the SBI every year. The application for the 2015 is available now.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and there are relaxation for the OBC, SC/ST and the ex-serviceman on the upper age limit.

There is no limitation on the discipline of the graduation and only passing percentage is required to appear for the examination.

The examination are conducted in the three stages as the Preliminary, Mains and the Interview and the candidate need to qualify in each of the stages for the final recruitment

The written examination contains question of Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge, English and the Computer. So the candidate need to have the good practice on these for the selection.

For more information visit at the www.ibps.in
11th July 2015, 12:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is no certain minimum percentage is required in order to be eligible for applying for Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree Pass" or any bachelor Degree pass from a recognized university. So passing the Graduate Degree (qualifying examination) itself denotes that, candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination. The basic educational qualification required for BANK PO recruitment is,

>> A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

>> Candidates who are appearing in their Final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply.

>> Candidate must possess valid Mark-Sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation.

>> If you have successfully passed Graduation, then I am sure you are eligible to give Bank PO Recruitment Examination.

Click here to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2015 Recruitment
11th July 2015, 02:03 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Here are the eligibility details for the bank PO exam :

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized university or institution with minimum of 60% marks.

* Relaxation of 55% marks for OBC and 50% marks for SC/ ST are applicable.
11th July 2015, 02:21 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i have 57% in graduation. But i have heard that minimum 60% is required for Bank PO exam. But at the same time i have also heard that 55% is also enough for it. What is the minimum percentage required for it?
Regarding the percentage which is needed in graduation, there are certain factors which play a role namely the percentage differs based on the bank in which you are applying, and the next case is that it depends upon the caste in which you belong.

Age limit needed is 21-30 years for general category and there are relaxation if you are a SC/ST as you get 5 years extra and for OBC it is 3 years extra. The educational qualification states that candidate should have completed a degree and that can in any stream and should have got 60% aggregate. Even final year appearing candidate can also apply for the exam.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam.
11th July 2015, 03:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to score a minimum of 55% in your graduation in order to be eligible to appear for Bank PO examination, however, you will have to fulfill the below mentioned criteria in order to be eligible for the examination.

PO Eligibility:[/B]

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
22nd July 2015, 08:27 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friend,
There is no minimum percentage for bank PO's exam. The candidate must pass in graduation. if you are passed in graduation you are eligible. All the best.
12th February 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I have scored 43% in my degree. And I belong to ST caste. Can I apply for Bank PO exam ?
11th October 2017, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 55 percentage in my Bachelor's degree ( BA English). What are the competitive exams I am eligible to apply for?
8th November 2017, 11:50 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for IBPS PO Exam-a

A candidate must be graduated with any discipline.

A candidate must have minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.

A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

You are eligible for IBPS po exam.
There will be three rounds in IBPS po exam-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.
10th August 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much percentage of marks show have in our graduation to attempt bank exam or there is no need of percentage
17th February 2020, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 47 percent in 12th so can I apply for banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?