15th May 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?

res. sir,
please tell me the detail procedure regarding the admission in du bsc hons.
is it essential to give the entrance examination for it.???
what is percentage needed for it.???

kindly tell me about date of forms??

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  2. can I do MBA after passing 50% in CSE
  3. How should I join MSc after BSc?
  4. How to do MBA in finance after scoring 42.80% in B.Com(H)
  5. Can I do MBA from HR after completing B.A?
  6. Can I do MBA with fashion designing?
  7. Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?
  8. How can I join BSc forestry? When is the entrance exam? What is the qualifying marks required?
  9. Should I join BSC course after failing to pass in Medical entrance exam?
  10. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  11. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  12. Can I join B.Vsc course being 20 years old studying Physics honours? Procedure to join this course through entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  14. Can I join after passing 10th entrance exam? What is the percentage of marks required?
  15. Passed 12th with 78% : Procedure to join ISRO? Which Degree or Diploma required to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MBA course after completion of 10th class?
  17. How many seats are there for B.Com?
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Required Percentage of Marks in B.Com course to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
18th May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?

Is there any entrance to get admission in B.Sc in DU
18th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?

Is there any entrance to get admission in B.Sc in DU
18th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

There is no need to give away any Entrance Examination for B.sc Course in Delhi university.

Student who want to take admission in B.sc in Delhi university required to fill the ONE form which will makes he/she eligible for many /all colleges in Delhi university.

Usually Delhi university percentage requirement in 12 th class (75% to 85% )of undergraduate B.sc course could be higher than other University Requirement .

Every Delhi university colleges release 3 list (one by one) and announce the cut off marks in it if student fulfill the marks requirement

than he/she become eligible for admission in that particular college.

First cut off list would have higher percentage requirement than 2nd and 3rd list.

Forms are usually available/fill in the month of may/june.

Now in DELHI UNIVERSITY student can also fill the form online for many courses.

Some good colleges to do B.sc in Delhi University.

St Stephens College
Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College
Ramjas College
Hindu College
Daulat Ram College
Kirori Mal College

for more info visit official website of Delhi University

www.du.ac.in
19th May 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

what will be cut off this year for b.sc in du??????????????????
28th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

how to go through DU engg. new course?
can u tell me thwe criteria and how to fill the form and by which date?
29th May 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I wnt just that where we get the forms . Gives colleges list.thnks you.
29th May 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage for bsc correspodence
31st May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the futher options after persuing bsc from du colleges....???
1st June 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

i got 64% in best four,,,cn i get admission in b.sc microbiology in du,,plzz rply
2nd June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 82% marks in 12th ,,,, can i get admission in bsc...in du,,plzzzz reply..
3rd June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

from where will we get admission forms???
4th June 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i have got in phy. 58 , chem. 61 and maths 67 . can i get admission in Du for b.sc in regular college
6th June 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i hv got 71% in 12th , i wnt to get addmission in du in bsc (it)????? cn i get??????????
12th June 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir i scored 56 prcntge in 12 th class kya mera admision b.sc me d.u ke collage me ho jaega
12th June 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmisson in du I have got 76% in CBSE BOARD
13th June 2012, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am A 12th science student. I have a confusion regarding this ..
I belong to SC category.Is there any reservation for SC cnadidates ??
Can I get a good college with 90% marks in 12th for BSC hons...??
what is the fee structure ??
please tell asap.....
16th June 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i got 86% marks in 12th can i got admission in du
29th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

do we concider agregate marks of 12th in b.sc from DU or just PCM marks?
5th July 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me that can i get admission in du for b.sc.i get 84.8% in 12th but i miss to fill the prospect.my catgari is obc.so please tell me about vacancy in du
26th August 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

does du give admissions to the students who r not from cbse board ?
7th October 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

In year 2013-14 ' is there is entrance exam in d.u for taking admission in B.sc physical science ?
16th October 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

if i got 75% in 12th cn i get bsc mathematics in hansraj college...?
1st December 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut of percentage last year for bsc in du
5th March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admsn in du in b.sc. What is d procedure n whre d frms wl avlbl. Plz inform me
27th May 2013, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to get admisson for B.Sc.
27th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

wt is d cut off dis year for bsc honours??
27th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 60% in class 12 , can i got admission in du colleges...?
31st May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for getting admission in bsc honours????
2nd June 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

From which date the forms will be available for Bsc of delhi university and what is the last date.From where we can get online application form??? I have got 85% in 12 can I get the admission in St.Stephen Collage????
7th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN DU FOR B.SC (IT)
17th June 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in du for bsc i have got 68% in 12th if yes then in which college
25th June 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i have got 92.33% marks in 12th and i will get admission in du top 5 collage
2nd December 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there lateral entry in bsc after diploma in electrnics i want to do bsc from electronics
22nd December 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

you need at the least 70 % to enter, if you have secured 80% they will consider.
but it all depends on the cut off marks
31st December 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

me b.s.c d.u se krna cahti hu bt uske liye kya reguler class join krni padti hai? please sir...
25th April 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Resp. sir i want to take admisn in b.s.c at d.u. will u plz tell me the procedure n last date of filling the online form for it
29th May 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
Is there any entrance to take admission in bsc honor (chemistry or zoology honor)..
4th June 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir I got 87% marks in 12th
can I take admission in top 10 college in DU
I belong to obc
10th June 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I got 94.33% in PCM can I get admission in st stephens ? if not in which collge of du I will get admission
6th May 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i belongs to up board i want to get admission in du b.sc hons. what is the process just tell me please i request to u thanks
19th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in delhi university in bsc with english honors...plz guide me sir
30th May 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I have got 85.8 in 12th board exam..can I gey admission in du( bsc geology)
6th May 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any cutting from percentage when anyone take one yr. lap between 12andbsc
15th May 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I've recently done my 12th from cbse in pcm and I'm looking for admission in bsc physics hon. I wanted to know that when will be the online application form available for the same and is there any entrance exam for it ?
I'll appreciate your kind reply....
15th June 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got 84. 8 % in class twelveth , in PCM from cbse board . Is it possible to take admission in B. Sc from DU
25th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in delhi university in bsc with mathematics honors .please tell me about its
procedure, sir ?
19th June 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Which type of application form should I fill to get session in bsc in du ?will I have to apply for entrance ex or I can get admission on 12th
percentage ?I have secured 90 percent in 12th board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?