18th January 2012, 06:10 PM
Simmie2

Percentage needed in ICSE board to get admission in CCS Hau Hisar in BSE Agriculture?

In 10 class how much % i should secure in icse board to get admission in ccs hau hisar in bse agricultre

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required in 12th board exam to get admission in CCS University Hisar for BSc Agriculture?
  2. How to take admission in HAU Hisar or NDRI Karnal? I am a medical student of class 12th
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in HAU in Hisar?
  4. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria of BSE Agriculture?
  6. Details about B.Sc from CCS University, Hisar? Fee? Subjects required in 12th standard?
  7. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  8. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  9. Minimum percentage needed to take admission in government college of Agriculture in Maharshtra
  10. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  11. Which college is better in terms of package and placements?
  12. Is it a barrier to mention aggregate percentage of 10th and 12th ICSE Board exams?
  13. Am i eligible for good schools after less than 50% marks in ICSE board exams?
  14. Is M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) offered in HAU, Hisar? Scope of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  15. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  16. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women? -- [New]
  17. How can I calculate percentage of 10th ICSE Board exam if only grades are mentioned?
  18. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
13th October 2012, 11:32 PM
vetdoc.01

Smile Re: Percentage needed in ICSE board to get admission in CCS Hau Hisar in BSE Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmie2 View Post
In 10 class how much % i should secure in icse board to get admission in ccs hau hisar in bse agricultre
a minimum of 90% at Xth is require to study agriculture in CCS HAU,hisar.
while calling candidates for admission shortlist students on the basis of their career marks secured at xth & xiith. and since it is a reputed college of the country it has a lot of applications coming in every year for studying bachelors degree. so you have to study hard at Xth & XIIth so that you are placed well ahead of competition and can clear their tests easily.

good luck.
13th January 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed in ICSE board to get admission in CCS Hau Hisar in BSE Agriculture?

SALARY HOW MUCH
31st May 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed in ICSE board to get admission in CCS Hau Hisar in BSE Agriculture?

I got 86.8% marks in 12th with PCM in CBSE bd I want to take admissions in BSc agricultural
25th July 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

my relative got 90% marks in 12th in art with math, but no admission because she is in general categories & sc/bc candidate are 1st from general. so i required detailed admission in 2015 & total detailed of how many seat available in H A U. please revert me as soon as possible.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?