17th March 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Percentage and qualification required for NDA after passing 12th? Sample question papers?

Sir, i want what is the rank , percentage & qualification for nda after 12 passed ? And also want some sample paper for solve

18th March 2012, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage and qualification required for NDA after passing 12th? Sample question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i want what is the rank , percentage & qualification for nda after 12 passed ? And also want some sample paper for solve

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.

They are not require any kind of marks criteria.Minimum Qualification of this exam is 12th standard.But you must be fit in medical standard also.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for NDA exam.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

I have attached some books name which are available in market and helpful for you.

Also prepare well to the NDA Question paper .This Paper are really helpful for you.

BEST BOOKS FOR NDA EXAM

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-
  • Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
  • Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
  • Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

I have attached some Question Paper of NDA exam.So please check it out.

For more details you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA-Solved-Previous-Year-Question-Paper-2008.pdf(61.3 KB, 159 views)
File Type: doc NDA QUESTION 1.doc(61.4 KB, 108 views)
File Type: pdf NDA QUESTION 2.pdf(95.5 KB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf NDA QUESTION 5.pdf(61.3 KB, 103 views)
19th March 2012, 09:44 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage and qualification required for NDA after passing 12th? Sample question papers?

There is no such criteria of any percentage in class 12th for NDA exam.The eligibility criteria for the NDA is as under-

1. Candidates who desire to join the Army wing of the NDA must have a pass in class 12 or its equal from any subject stream. The certification must be from a recognized board or university.

2. Those who aspire to join the Naval Wing and the Air Force must have a pass in class 12 in science.

3. Candidates who are appearing for the NDA exam must be unmarried males.

4. The age must be atleast 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.

For the sample papers you can visit to-

http://www.coachingindians.com/question-papers/upsc/NDA-question-papers.html
6th April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have just passed eleventh class now i am in twelfth can i fill the form.
13th April 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching for nda
24th April 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i give nda exam after completing 10th
29th April 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir my date of birth is 11 april 1993... Can i opt 4 Nda 2... Plz confirm me coz last date of forms is comming near..
10th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,60% marks are reqired after 12th?
18th June 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir arts student can write diz xam
5th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what percentage should be in class XII
18th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

what is expect cutoff mark in nda
23rd August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

how many minimum marks are required to clear nda part 2 examination held on 19 August 2012
27th August 2012, 09:32 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.

They are not require any kind of marks criteria.Minimum Qualification of this exam is 12th standard.But you must be fit in medical standard also.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for NDA exam.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

I have attached some books name which are available in market and helpful for you.

Also prepare well to the NDA Question paper .This Paper are really helpful for you.
22nd October 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir my Date of birth is 13/2/1995 how many chances i have for NDA exam plz mail me at [email protected]
4th April 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

after 12th science pasing how i apply for nda if i want to be a navy mecanical enggnear
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?