24th November 2015, 10:32 AM
Baishali Gautam

Percentage required to get seat in IPS exam? How to fill up form for this exam?

Hello I am Baishali Gautam, class 12
I need to know how much percentage required to get a seat in IPS exam??
and How I have to fillup form in this examination

24th November 2015, 10:45 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get seat in IPS exam? How to fill up form for this exam?

IPS stands for the Indian Police Service and to get the recruitment in the service you have to qualify in the civil services examination.

No, you are not eligible to appear for the examination after the 10+2. To appear for the examination the required eligibility criteria is:-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-32 years.

There is no limitation on the graduation percentage and the discipline. So you need to complete the graduation to appear for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
24th November 2015, 10:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to get seat in IPS exam? How to fill up form for this exam?

To join the IPS the candidates have to qualify in the civil services examination conducted by the UPSC every year.

According to the notification of civil services examination the minimum required eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age must be between the 21-32 years.

So, after the graduation degree you are eligible to appear for the examination. There is no criteria for the graduation aggregate as only passing percentage is required.
25th November 2015, 01:11 PM
anuradhavadlmani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baishali Gautam View Post
Hello I am Baishali Gautam, class 12
I need to know how much percentage required to get a seat in IPS exam??
and How I have to fillup form in this examination
No percentage criteria to apply for IPS examination. Graduation is the minimum qualification to apply for IPS examination. You can fill the form through online mode. For more details, visit the official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?