21st May 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA?

m doing bscit
i want to mca in USA..what percentage is required in bscit to get admission in usa colleges..nd plz tell me which r the good colleges in usa

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  2. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  3. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  4. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  5. Can I study in USA after passing 5th semester of BSc IT? Which type of entrance exam is required to take admission in USA?
  6. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  7. Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  9. M.Sc astrophysics in USA? Percentage required to study USA in scholarship? Top colleges for Astrophysics in USA?
  10. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  11. List of universities to do MD in USA? -- [New]
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in graduation for MBA in USA/Europe?
  14. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  15. List of colleges offering M.Com in USA to B.Com 1st year student?
  16. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  17. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  18. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
27th August 2011, 03:40 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA?

Firstly make sure that you are eligible for studying MCA from USA or not because you have done B.Sc. in IT .
You must validate that USA Universities take B.Sc students for MCA course.
You must have 65% above so that you can make easily into the admission process.
It is your CV which makes out the difference.
18th February 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA?

Sir, i want to do study mca in usa
but how ?
30th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

My Toefl score 54? is it enough get admission for bsc
2nd December 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage that i can get admission in us college
1st June 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in bsc. Chemistry in top college in usa
7th November 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i m doing 12 commerce with maths/IT subject i want to do some course releated to somputer software in usa ......can any 1 help me out
8th January 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for admission in USA for Bsc IT after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?