8th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?

Sir, I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical engineering in Amravati, Maharashtra, India. I want to know about the educational qualification required for doing MS in colleges of USA?

8th October 2015, 09:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of Diploma in Mechanical engineering in Amravati, Maharashtra, India. I want to know about the educational qualification required for doing MS in colleges of USA?
After completion of graduation degree, you can apply for MS course in USA but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?