1st July 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?

Hello,
My name is Sahil. I have completed my B.Arch. I want to my M.Arch from USA. I want the list of good colleges in USA along with the course details, fees structure, duration of course. What is the admission process? What is the procedure?

6th July 2015, 11:46 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?

There are two kinds of architecture programs offered in US. M.Arch I and M.Arch II.

M.Arch I is designed for students who have an academic background different from architecture. The duration of the program is 3-3.5 years and the other hand M.Arch II programs are for students with architecture background.

Based on your academic background you can choose between the two programs.

Admission requirements include scores on GRE test and an English proficiency test. Other than this you will need a creative portfolio of your work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?