25th May 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in DU?

Sir, my result is about to come and I wanna take admission in B.Sc agriculture in DU, what is the percentage required for this and can I get admission without entrance exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  2. How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc Agriculture?
  3. Percentage required to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in DU?
  4. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  5. Can I get admission for BSc(Agriculture) in Calcutta University being an NIOS student? Percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  6. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  7. What is the percentage criteria to get admission in BSc Agriculture? How much marks are required?
  8. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  9. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. Percentage required to take admission in B.Sc Agriculture without entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  12. Eligibility for B.Sc in Agriculture after getting 82% in PUC?
  13. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  14. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  15. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  16. Minimum percentage required for Ph.D in M.Tech Agriculture Engineering to get admission in a Government universities?
  17. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
25th May 2017, 04:15 PM
mrghost
Member+

Default Re: Percentage required to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in DU?

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc agriculture:

> Candidate must pass 12th from recognised University.

> Physics, chemistry and Biology / mathematics are compulsory subjects.

> Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in 12th to get admission in B.Sc agriculture.

Entrance exam for Bsc agriculture

- ICAR entrance exam
- EAMCET

You can get direct admission in B.Sc agriculture in DU if you get more than 90% marks in 12th.
31st March 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My 12th result is about to come and i would like to know what the highest possible cut off marks are required to do B.sc agriculture course in government college ?
26th April 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What Percentage needed for admission in BSC agriculture in brjindra college pls give the answer simple total percentage is
11th May 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 83.5 % but unfortunately missed entrance exam and now what I do to get admission for BSC agriculture
26th May 2018, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 55 percentage and I faced entrance exam and what required marks in entrance exam
19th April 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, how much percentage need for sc students get addmission for agriculture
13th May 2019, 10:32 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

You can get direct admission in B.Sc agriculture in DU if you get more than 65% marks in Physics ,Chemistry & Biology/Agriculture in there Intermediate.
27th March 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 12th public examination result date May 5 2020 now how can I join b.sc agri course and what is the percentage to join and details about entrance examination
23rd August 2020, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir How much percentage reqired for Bsc Agriculture for sc students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?