5th July 2011, 12:38 AM
adityavarun

Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?

i`m a b.tech. in biotechnology with an aggregate of 63.9% and i want to pursuit my masters in germany wat is their percentage reqirement and wat r the enterance tests to be taken for that pls reply..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  7. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  8. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  9. How much percentage is considered for masters in Germany?
  10. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  11. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  14. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  15. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  16. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  18. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
8th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?

i want to knw MS in automobile is available in germany???
30th December 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get into Masters in Germany after B.Tech Biotechnology? Entrance exams to be answered?

i want to do ms in it engenerig in germany what will be basic/acadamec reqirments?
4th March 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the top universities for MS in biotechnology in germany. Pls suggest some. What is the elibility to enter into such universities and what exams are required to crack into a germany university?
27th March 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello.. am in 3rd year Btech with 58%. Is it possible for me to step ahead for MS..???
2nd May 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

what should be the overall aggregate to get into MS?
10th May 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

would like to do MS in biotechnology in Germany. I am in the 3rd year. My CGPA is 6. will I get admission. Kindly advise me with procedures and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?