22nd March 2015, 12:47 PM
shreyas anbhavane

Percentage required in SSC for admission in colleges of Mumbai?

How much percentage in ssc exam required for admission in mumbai college. I mean colleges of the amchi mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  2. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  3. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  4. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in different colleges of Mumbai and Thane?
  5. List of colleges which provide M.A course (full time) in Mumbai? Eligibility and percentage required for admission?
  6. Best colleges for commerce in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in Mumbai colleges after scoring 68.33%?
  8. Percentage required for admission in IHM college of Hotel Managmeent Mumbai
  9. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  10. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  11. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  12. Which are the best colleges other than IIT in Mumbai which provide MSc Physics? What is the percentage required? When the MSc class start?
  13. Required Percentage in SSC Exam to get admission in VJTI?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  15. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  16. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  17. How to get admission in Bifocal? I have just given my SSC exam
  18. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
22nd March 2015, 07:29 PM
mohitvats86

Default Re: Percentage required in SSC for admission in colleges of Mumbai?

To get admission in Mumbai colleges, or amchi mumbai you have to score atleast 50% marks in your SSC/12th examination.
Relaxation is given according to the notification of central and state government to SC/ST, 5% relaxation is given i.e. they require 45% marks to get admission in the colleges of Mumbai for pursuing graduation.
Separate list is prepared according to the quota of GEN/SC/ST/OBC and admission is taken accordingly to them.
21st July 2020, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 52 percent in ssc..I want to take arts..so which are the colleges that can give me admission?
12th August 2021, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 50 % in ssc . I am taking arts . Which are the collages that can give me admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?