17th April 2011, 11:46 AM
ttapas76

Ph.D or M.Phil in Tourism management with minimum expenditure and without entrance exam?

I want to do p.hd or m.phil in tourism management with minimum expenditure .without entrance . If any body can suggest in which university easily i can get to do P.HD OR M.PHIL IN MANAGEMENT OR suggest me any private university.please help me out. TAPAS GHOSH(9016887303)

25th August 2011, 02:14 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Ph.D or M.Phil in Tourism management with minimum expenditure and without entrance exam?

Dear,

You can take admission in Tourism management on management seat. There is no other way to get admission without entrance. Without entrance it will cost little a bit higher than usual.

Some colleges in which management seats are available are given below.

•> A.K. Hafizka College of Hotel & Tourism Management Studies & Research
•> Bharti Vidyapeeth's institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
•> Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Hospitality and Tourism Studies
•> Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
•> Institute of Hotel Cargo & Tourism Management (I.H.C.T.M)
•> Mumbai College of HMCT
•> Rizvi College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
16th December 2011, 07:06 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Ph.D or M.Phil in Tourism management with minimum expenditure and without entrance exam?

You can get into following colleges...
Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Hospitality and Tourism Studies
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
Institute of Hotel Cargo & Tourism Management (I.H.C.T.M)
Mumbai College of HMCT
Rizvi College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
21st July 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i have done Masters in tourism Management through ignou now i want to pursuit M-Phil or Ph.D programme through part- time as i am working in education department (Junior Assistant) . anyone can help me so that i continue my education. my mailing address is ([email protected])
3rd July 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Hotel management( NCHM&CT) and Masters in Tourism management (IGNOU). Presently, i want to pursue Phd in Tourism. So which are the central Universities where i can pursue Phd ? My email is :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?